Scumbag Lawyers and Their Stupid Cunt Clients

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2016, 06:40 AM
Scumbag Lawyers and Their Stupid Cunt Clients
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/inde...en_sh.html

In a nutshell -- this cunt raised a moron. The moron went waving around a BB gun that looked real - fitted with a laser sight.

When the cop shows up, kid gets shot.

Big surprise, huh???

Now the cunt wants to sue the city

Why?

Because she's a failed human being that raised a single digit IQ moron???

I say give the cop a paid vacation -- and a raise in pay and a promotion when he gets back.

He's helping keep the gene pool sparkling clean.

I can hear the "waaahhhh waaahhhhhh waaaaaahhhhhhh"s already......

And yeah Brian -- we know ....

It's the NRA's fault...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Scumbag Lawyers and Their Stupid Cunt Clients
After reading the article, it is not nearly as black-and-white as you portrayed it.

The cops say:

Quote:Police said the officer "advised the suspect to show his hands, and the suspect produced what appeared to be a large-caliber handgun from his clothing area."

"The officer fired a single round and the suspect dropped the weapon and ran. Officers located the suspect a short distance away and requested a medical response for an apparent gunshot wound," police said in a news release at the time.

An eye-witness contradicts that account:

Quote:WOOD-TV also talked to the girl with Nicholas King when he was shot. The girl, Shannon Cortes, said Nicholas raised his hands when ordered by the police officer and he did not have the toy gun in his hand at the time.

Link

If the kid did not have the gun in his hand, he should not have been shot.

If he did have the gun in his hand, then the officer was likely justified.

Since there are contradictory reports, it should be investigated independently.

After countless incidents of cover-ups, falsified reports and other crimes, the police have destroyed their own credibility. A police officer's testimony is now no better than that of any other witness.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
15-09-2016, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 10:27 AM by onlinebiker.)
If you visualize it - the kid's buddie's explanation doesn't ring true....

In the cop's account - the kid has the gun - the kid gets shot, drops gun and runs a bit.....

In the kid's buddies account -- the kid drops the gun and kicks it to towards the cop ----the cop shoots the kid -- for no good reason -- the kid falls to the ground then gets back up and runs away.....

The cop's sounds WAY more likely.........

I'm betting the defense attorney SHREDS this kid on the stand -- and when the cop's acquitted - they should counter-sue against the kid for lying to protect his buddy....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Go fuck yourself asshole. You want to live in a country that doesn't have lawyers, try North Korea. And just so you know fuckwad, just because someone files a suit does not mean a court will take it or a jury will always agree. Now do you think the constitution only applies to you when you get what you want, because if you do, you are an even bigger asshole than I thought.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
15-09-2016, 11:42 AM
(15-09-2016 10:48 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Go fuck yourself asshole. You want to live in a country that doesn't have lawyers, try North Korea. And just so you know fuckwad, just because someone files a suit does not mean a court will take it or a jury will always agree. Now do you think the constitution only applies to you when you get what you want, because if you do, you are an even bigger asshole than I thought.

You're slipping.

You forgot to blame the NRA.....

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2016, 12:58 PM
If some kid pointed a replica S&W handgun at me, then I'd choose to believe it was real FFS. Why wouldn't any sane person?

And the court will no doubt take the testimony of a veteran LEO over a fabricated story from some little neighborhood slut that the kid was bonking. Hopefully they'll nail her for contempt of court if she's called to give evidence. Not only has Nicholas King's mother raised a bottom feeder, now she's after a quick buck. Disgusting.

—Incidentally, if you possess, carry, or utilise a replica firearm in Australia, then you're arrested and charged in exactly the same way as if the gun is the real thing (unless you're a collector registered with the police). Is this the same in the US, or are replicas okay?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Quote:After countless incidents of cover-ups, falsified reports and other crimes, the police have destroyed their own credibility. A police officer's testimony is now no better than that of any other witness.

I served as a police officer (Deputy Sheriff) for 8 years. I disagree- the media tries to implicate cops and departments in coverups and falsified reports frequently, but it's actually incredibly rare. The MEDIA has destroyed the police officers' credibility.

There are approximately 1.13 MILLION sworn peace officers in the United States. How many can you name that were actually accused- not convicted, as you'll say the courts are prejudiced- how many are ACCUSED of misconduct, in writing? (Shitheads scream stuff all the time, unless they commit to it in writing, it doesn't exist.)

I'm sure they are too intimidated to file a complaint. Right?

It's alot like religion, this liberal viewpoint...you have all of the bases covered...they're just covered in shit.

No cop is going to shoot a kid who has dropped the weapon. There has to be cause and effect- where is the cause if the weapon has been dropped? It's a silly argument.
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
15-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Quote:—Incidentally, if you possess, carry, or utilise a replica firearm in Australia, then you're arrested and charged in exactly the same way as if the gun is the real thing (unless you're a collector registered with the police). Is this the same in the US, or are replicas okay?

Depends on the state, Oddly, in many states, replicas are almost ignored by the law. Even fully functional ones...as are antique firearms, again, even fully functional ones. In Texas, you can walk around with a black powder firearm almost without restriction. There is a catch-all, "unless that firearm is carried or utilized in such a way as to cause panic or fear" .
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
15-09-2016, 01:44 PM
To the best of my knowledge -- in Michigan -- simply the THREAT of a gun (even if you don't have one) is the same as actually threatening someone with a real one....

Therefore - a replica, or a realistic toy gun is -as far as threat goes- the same as a real one.....

I think a big share of the problem here - is many people are unwilling or unable to blame a kid - WHEN the kid IS at fault.

Ferinstance -----

I was a pallbearer for the 11 year old niece of a lady I lived with, many years ago.

The kid ran out in front of a truck.

The grandmother and mother of the kid wanted to sue.

I went to where the accident happened -- and "did the math".... (I'll go into detail if you need)....

The guy who hit her - was paying attention --- impressively so. He had a very impressive reaction time --- only 1/2 second longer than a person who KNEW that there was going to be a collision.................

The point????

It was ludicrous to expect the guy to have superhuman reaction times.

Who was at fault?

The 11 year old -- who ran out into the road.

So how do you fault a cop - for NOT knowing that the kid doesn't have a real gun???

You can't.

Blame the kid -- or the kid's mother for not teaching him better..........

She should sue herself......

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2016, 01:59 PM
(15-09-2016 12:58 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If some kid pointed a replica S&W handgun at me, then I'd choose to believe it was real FFS. Why wouldn't any sane person?

Except nowhere does it say that he pointed it at the cop. You have one account saying the gun was in his hand and one that it wasn't.

(15-09-2016 12:58 PM)SYZ Wrote:  And the court will no doubt take the testimony of a veteran LEO over a fabricated story from some little neighborhood slut that the kid was bonking.

First of all, it is notoriously difficult to convict cops in the US. Remember the Freddy Gray case?

Second, this is a civil suit. Not criminal. No doubt the officer was already cleared of criminal wrongdoing.

Quote:The mother of a teenager shot by a Battle Creek police officer in 2013 is suing the city.

Thirdly, "neighborhood slut"??? Seriously?

(15-09-2016 12:58 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Hopefully they'll nail her for contempt of court if she's called to give evidence. Not only has Nicholas King's mother raised a bottom feeder, now she's after a quick buck. Disgusting.

It would be perjury if she gives false testimony.

I'm impressed that you can tell all of these things about these people that you have never met.

(15-09-2016 12:58 PM)SYZ Wrote:  —Incidentally, if you possess, carry, or utilise a replica firearm in Australia...

Since the incident happened in the US, Australian gun laws mean fuck all in this instance, don't they?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post