Scumbag Lawyers and Their Stupid Cunt Clients

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Scumbag Lawyers and Their Stupid Cunt Clients
So a quick internet search gives us this:

Quote:BATTLE CREEK, MI -- A Battle Creek Police Officer Esteban Rivera yelled "Let me see your hands!" twice a split second before shooting 14-year-old Nicholas King in the right shoulder, shows a dash-cam video of the Nov. 16 incident just released by the Battle Creek Police Department.

The video shows King running away after he was shot and the three girls with King reacting in disbelief to the shooting, with one yelling at Rivera: "You can't kill people like that! Are you serious?"

video of shooting

Quote:Rivera, a 20-year veteran officer who was cleared last month of wrongdoing in the incident, told investigators that King was pulling the fake handgun from his waistband when the shooting occurred.

Doesn't sound like the kid had much time to do anything. The cop saw the gun and opened fire.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
15-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Bullshit.....

Get somebody with a stopwatch --- and see how long it takes to shout "LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS" twice ----

Over two seconds....

That's an ETERNITY in a gunfight........

The cop would be justified after shouting it ONCE.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-09-2016, 03:57 PM
(15-09-2016 03:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Bullshit.....

Get somebody with a stopwatch --- and see how long it takes to shout "LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS" twice ----

Over two seconds....

Any reasonably fast person can draw a gun from a holster in less than one second. Unholstered, it's swing it and fire, in far less than one second. LEOs are trained to shoot in those circumstances, instead of waiting. I saw a training video that had the caption "Don't be a witness to your own murder".
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
15-09-2016, 04:01 PM
(15-09-2016 03:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 03:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Bullshit.....

Over two seconds....

Any reasonably fast person can draw a gun from a holster in less than one second. Unholstered, it's swing it and fire, in far less than one second. LEOs are trained to shoot in those circumstances, instead of waiting. I saw a training video that had the caption "Don't be a witness to your own murder".

Yup......

It doesn't sound like the cop needs any more training. He did it right.

The kid did it wrong.

As did his mother.

WTF is she thinking, letting him run about the neighborhood with a piece that looks even REMOTELY real????????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2016, 04:34 PM
(15-09-2016 10:48 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Go fuck yourself asshole. You want to live in a country that doesn't have lawyers, try North Korea. And just so you know fuckwad, just because someone files a suit does not mean a court will take it or a jury will always agree. Now do you think the constitution only applies to you when you get what you want, because if you do, you are an even bigger asshole than I thought.

You have anger issues.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
15-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Quote:In the cop's account

Cops have lied so many times that I no longer believe a word they say. Where is the video?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
15-09-2016, 09:27 PM
If it's a kid, then you don't shoot.

It's most likely a toy. What if the very unlikely chance it's a real gun? You have a dozen better options than 'shoot the kid first'.

If it's an adult, you still don't shoot.

How do you know he's not the legal owner of that gun?

If anyone should be trained and responsible for handling a situation involving a firearm without firing a shot, it should be the police. If the kid scared you and shooting him is a perfectly legitimate way to 'solve' the problem, any jackass with a gun can do that. I expect better from police. We all should.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2016, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 09:31 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-09-2016 12:58 PM)SYZ Wrote:  And the court will no doubt take the testimony of a veteran LEO over a fabricated story from some little neighborhood slut that the kid was bonking.

Where the fuck do you get off calling her a slut?

Even assuming it is 'true', being sexual promiscuous negates the trustfulness of testimony how?

Grow up asshole.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2016, 05:17 PM
(15-09-2016 01:59 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 12:58 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If some kid pointed a replica S&W handgun at me, then I'd choose to believe it was real FFS. Why wouldn't any sane person?
Except nowhere does it say that he pointed it at the cop. You have one account saying the gun was in his hand and one that it wasn't.

You're choosing to ignore that one of the alleged witnesses was a 14-year-old kid, and the other was a cop with a 21-year LEO history.

Quote:First of all, it is notoriously difficult to convict cops in the US. Remember the Freddy Gray case?

Apparently you're claiming the decisions by the court to drop the charges against those officers was erroneous? Were you present at their trials, or are you just guessing? And that all six officers of a single precinct were—coincidentally—inveterate liars as well.

Quote:I'm impressed that you can tell all of these things about these people that you have never met.

Likewise I'm impressed that you apparently know so much about these people that you can confidently claim my opinions are incorrect. Have you ever met them in order to defend them so vehemently—or are you possibly clairvoyant LOL.

(15-09-2016 12:58 PM)SYZ Wrote:  —Incidentally, if you possess, carry, or utilise a replica firearm in Australia...
Quote:Since the incident happened in the US, Australian gun laws mean fuck all in this instance, don't they?

Which is precisely why I also asked "Is this the same in the US, or are replicas okay?" And no; Aussie gun laws do not mean fuck all—in fact they're noted globally as being amongst the most effective in the world, and even cited by lobbyists in the US as a role model that could be introduced in order to lower the rate of US firearm suicides—which is the highest in the world at 6.69 per 100,000 population, and NINE times that of Australia (0.74 per 100,000).

And this is the "gun" that King allegedly pulled out of his clothing—and it was in his hand because he dropped it on the ground at the scene.

[Image: fake-handgun_battle-creek-enquirer-620x465.jpg]

Could you discern from a distance if that was only a replica? I certainly couldn't, but I'd be forced into presuming it wasn't for my own safety. At any rate, why was this little thug carrying it anyway? Maybe for the purpose of some future nefarious activity requiring implied lethal intimidation.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
16-09-2016, 05:30 PM
(15-09-2016 05:23 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Cops have lied so many times that I no longer believe a word they say [...]

There are currently more than 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the US, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (and there were 123 LEOs killed in the line of duty in 2015).

Could you cite a reference to your claim that cops "have lied so many times", or is this just a biassed personal guess? Anyway, how many of those 900,000 would you estimate are liars?

And obviously if you're not prepared to trust LEOs in the preservation of law and order, who then would you suggest as an alternative? Or are you a closet anarchist maybe?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post