Poll: Greatest Driver Ever?
Yes
No
Not Yet, but has a good shot
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Sebastian Vettel, Greatest F1 driver ever?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Sebastian Vettel, Greatest F1 driver ever?
This Sunday Vettel (who has already wrapped up the world championship for the year) is going for his 8th consecutive win (the F1 record is 9 in a row). He is a 4 time and current world champion having won in 2010, 2011, 2012, and now 2013. The guy is only 26 so he could challenge for the all time championships won currently held by fellow German Micheal Schumacher with 7. Vettel is just head and shoulders above the competition having won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix last week by 30 seconds over 2nd place. I'm not ready to crown him GOAT yet but by the end of his career he has a chance to shatter every record in the book.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Sebastian Vettel, Greatest F1 driver ever?
I agree with you about his potential. I'd like to see him in another car and see how he does. His present engine/chassis if an amazing machine. When you put him in the thing you get the whole package. We'll see how things play out.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
15-11-2013, 02:02 PM
(15-11-2013 01:47 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I agree with you about his potential. I'd like to see him in another car and see how he does. His present engine/chassis if an amazing machine. When you put him in the thing you get the whole package. We'll see how things play out.

Yeah the Red Bull Infinity car is insanely awesome but Mark Webber (another former world champion) drives an identical car (they always run the same set up) and he is back in 4th place in the standings so at least some of it is down to Vettel being just that good. The Red Bull team has been so dominant since it's inception that it almost becomes a knock on how good Vettel has been. I saw this factoid during today's free practice runs Vettel in his 1st F1 race as a teenager managed to score points. That is almost unheard of.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Senna?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2013, 02:49 PM
I voted yes, I've heard Mark Webber call him, a
Courteous Unrivalled Natural Talent

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
16-11-2013, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2013 02:23 PM by Revenant77x.)
So in a massive surprise to anyone who has not been paying attention for the last 4 years Vettel set the pole at the Grand Prix of the America's. Race is tomorrow Sunday 17-Nov-2013 at 6pm est.

17-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Vettel takes the checkered flag pole to finish 1st place. 11th win this season 8th race in a row. Final race of the season is next week in Brazil.

17-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Can't believe. I'm the only one who voted yes.
I dislike him and his arrogant ass attitude and am not a fan. But
He is unsurpassed in his clinical approach.speed a few laps on the in cockpit view.
Even if he had the slowest car he would be in the top 5

17-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Isn't he that guy that drove against Ricky Bobby?

Big Grin

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
17-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Lol, Borat that was I think, drinking Tea while driving.

"You taste of America" , Face palm.. LMAO