Second Chances???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Second Chances???
So i used to be like in love with this girl a while ago, yet she only saw me as a friend. Now that I am about to date this one girl ive been talking to, she is all into me out of nowhere. Would it be right to date her or the girl im talking to????
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 10:21 AM

RE: Second Chances???
(07-11-2011 10:19 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So i used to be like in love with this girl a while ago, yet she only saw me as a friend. Now that I am about to date this one girl ive been talking to, she is all into me out of nowhere. Would it be right to date her or the girl im talking to????

Cliche' thoughts here.
Do what you think is best.
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 10:21 AM
(07-11-2011 10:19 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So i used to be like in love with this girl a while ago, yet she only saw me as a friend. Now that I am about to date this one girl ive been talking to, she is all into me out of nowhere. Would it be right to date her or the girl im talking to????

She had her chance. I say you date the girl you're now talking to.

"If you truely love something, let it go. If it comes back into your life, cherish it forever."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 10:23 AM

Why not date both? Or neither?

Find out which of them is the atheist and then date the other -- you may bring us another convert -- badly needed on this forum! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
07-11-2011, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 10:24 AM by DaylightDusk.)
(07-11-2011 10:23 AM)Zatamon Wrote:  

Why not date both? Or neither?

Find out which of them is the atheist and then date the other -- you may bring us another convert -- badly needed on this forum! Tongue

There both Atheist
(07-11-2011 10:21 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  

Cliche' thoughts here.
Do what you think is best.

Idk what is best though :/
(07-11-2011 10:21 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  

She had her chance. I say you date the girl you're now talking to.

"If you truely love something, let it go. If it comes back into your life, cherish it forever."

I might
07-11-2011, 10:39 AM
[
(07-11-2011 10:19 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Idk what is best though :/
You obviously have no clue what you want. So do NOT jump to any conclusions this soon. It'll only lead to disaster.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 10:41 AM

(07-11-2011 10:39 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  You obviously have no clue what you want. So do NOT jump to any conclusions this soon. It'll only lead to disaster.

Sounds like Joel #2. Tongue
07-11-2011, 10:42 AM
(07-11-2011 10:39 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  [
(07-11-2011 10:19 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Idk what is best though :/
You obviously have no clue what you want. So do NOT jump to any conclusions this soon. It'll only lead to disaster.

Good point ^^
09-11-2011, 05:22 AM
Funny how girls think, isn't it? Smile If you haven't started anything with this new one, why not give it a try, if you were in love with the first one, give it a go, who knows...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-11-2011, 05:53 AM
There is nothing wrong with going out on dates with both girls....this way you can see which one you like the most.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.