Second Chances???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2011, 06:10 AM
RE: Second Chances???
Sure, if you are that kind of person, personally, I would pick the one I care more about and I would try it out only with the one. Never liked sitting on two chairs, not even for a short period of time.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 06:47 AM
(09-11-2011 06:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  Sure, if you are that kind of person, personally, I would pick the one I care more about and I would try it out only with the one. Never liked sitting on two chairs, not even for a short period of time.

Going out on a date with a girl one day.......then going out with a date with another girl the next day....there is nothing wrong with that.

If you start having it off with both of them at once then moraly some people (myself included) would consider that as cheating.......but just to go out and chat and talk and watch a film or something......thats what I meant.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-11-2011, 10:40 AM
(09-11-2011 05:53 AM)bemore Wrote:  There is nothing wrong with going out on dates with both girls....this way you can see which one you like the most.

Darn.. I didnt think about that ^^ thanks! xD
09-11-2011, 08:04 PM
There's bemore, expanding the playa pool... Tongue

Pretty simple from back here. Based upon a few common variables, love is the option. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user