Second Cumming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2017, 04:04 AM
Second Cumming
Second Cumming

When a girl is giving a guy a blow job and when he jizzes in her mouth, he makes her laugh and the jizz comes out her nose.

My girlfriend broke up with me. Why? I gave her a second cumming.

More on topic it has been my consideration that the second coming is becoming, as in prophet. It's all smoke and mirrors to you cats but I cannot help but conclude there's something on the line, I just gotta reel it in.

Also:

[Image: B6f8dKn.png]

Did they see that one coming?

In god's defense, however; as a prophet I tried to disseminate an original thought; and we saw how that went. XP

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-11-2017, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 10:54 AM by Dom.)
RE: Second Cumming
Nobody needs that type of second coming, I don't blame your GF! Tongue

Is the prophet gonna advertise the second coming?

Your original thought was poorly chosen, back to the drawing board. Big Grin Oh, no, your GF left you. Unsure

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-11-2017, 03:41 PM
(04-11-2017 10:48 AM)Dom Wrote:  Nobody needs that type of second coming, I don't blame your GF! Tongue

I blame her for everything. What other use, god? Tongue

living word
04-11-2017, 04:29 PM
(04-11-2017 03:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 10:48 AM)Dom Wrote:  Nobody needs that type of second coming, I don't blame your GF! Tongue

I blame her for everything. What other use, god? Tongue

Yep. blame god for everything. He asked for it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-11-2017, 07:54 AM
(04-11-2017 04:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yep. blame god for everything. He asked for it.

If you become a Calvinist, your only recourse is to blame him for everything.
06-11-2017, 08:07 AM
(06-11-2017 07:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 04:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yep. blame god for everything. He asked for it.

If you become a Calvinist, your only recourse is to blame him for everything.

So this lady walks along with her 3 Westies (little terriers) and suddenly starts screaming: "I hate you god! I hate you, hate you, hate you! You just take everything away, always taking everything away. I hate you!" One of her Westies had just dropped dead.

True story, was a friend's neighbor.

Maybe she is a Calvinist and not fond of "the plan".

06-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Had that happen once.....

Told her "go blow you nose.". …...

" again.."

She wasn't amused...

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-11-2017, 08:10 AM
(04-11-2017 04:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Second Cumming

When a girl is giving a guy a blow job and when he jizzes in her mouth, he makes her laugh and the jizz comes out her nose.
I believe that is also know as "The Walrus" , but each to their own Laugh out load

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
06-11-2017, 08:19 AM
(06-11-2017 08:10 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 04:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Second Cumming

I believe that is also know as "The Walrus" , but each to their own Laugh out load

> Thank goodness that never happened with me and my last girlfriend. I probably would have missed out on a LOT of loving, high-quality fellatio. Gasp
06-11-2017, 10:53 AM
(06-11-2017 08:07 AM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe she is a Calvinist and not fond of "the plan".

I always figured they were Christians who got sick of making their god weak when people brought up the problem of evil. Wink

Bonus points: if you ever prove them wrong, they can say that it wasn't really their argument in the first place.