Secret Societies and Spirituality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Hello. Today I have a few questions. I'm trying to stay open minded about everything and explore new things without bias. I've been watching YouTube videos by a guy who's channel name is "Merkabah". He talks about a lot of interesting things and there's so much content he puts out that I can only share some of it. Some things he says are true while others need more investigation and evidence that I haven't examined yet.

He says that there are secret societies trying to distract people and that the voting system is rigged, the Egyptians had a lot of secret knowledge about spirituality. He talks about the Egyptian pyramids a lot and the masons. Symbolism on the back of the one dollar bill and in movies/ t.v. Shows which I've noticed myself. Ex.) Back to the future predicted 9/11. Some of this things look legit when you research it and I'm confused.

He believes that religions were created to control the masses of people. He says the Bible is coded with things for people in elite groups to understand. Ex.) the tree of life in the garden represents your 7 chakras needing to be opened so that what when you die you can leave earth and if not you will be reincarnated. He says Satan in the Bible is just a principal. The Huns that follow don't make a lot of sense to me. He says things like humans didn't evolve from monkeys and that was something invented to use against black people to put them in zoos( at the time only black people were considered to be evolved from monkeys?). He also says things like black peoples melanin make help their spirituality. This is part of a big video series of his and the next part isn't on YouTube which talks about who he thinks created us and why this being creating things like dinosaurs. This is the stuff that I need more evidence for and sounds absurd to me, but given what I said above some of the things he says do make sense. I know that's a lot and his videos are very long, but what do you all think of all this? The secret society stuff is what gets me.

That was all over the place, but if anyone wants a link to his videos I can send one. Some of the things he says I have trouble refuting while others who knows. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Secret Societies and Spirituality
Why did you post this in the "personal issues & support" section?

My initial thought is that anybody with the actual credentials and knowledge about these subjects would not be making rambling you-tube videos. They'd be doing actual research and publishing.

Not being able to refute something is unimportant. The question is whether or not he can substantiate any of it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-11-2016, 02:46 PM
(14-11-2016 02:42 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Why did you post this in the "personal issues & support" section?

My initial thought is that anybody with the actual credentials and knowledge about these subjects would not be making rambling you-tube videos. They'd be doing actual research and publishing.

Not being able to refute something is unimportant. The question is whether or not he can substantiate any of it.

I apologize I can move it and I think he published a book or is about to.
14-11-2016, 02:50 PM
(14-11-2016 02:21 PM)goldenarm Wrote:  Hello. Today I have a few questions. I'm trying to stay open minded about everything and explore new things without bias. I've been watching YouTube videos by a guy who's channel name is "Merkabah". He talks about a lot of interesting things and there's so much content he puts out that I can only share some of it. Some things he says are true while others need more investigation and evidence that I haven't examined yet.

He says that there are secret societies trying to distract people and that the voting system is rigged, the Egyptians had a lot of secret knowledge about spirituality. He talks about the Egyptian pyramids a lot and the masons. Symbolism on the back of the one dollar bill and in movies/ t.v. Shows which I've noticed myself. Ex.) Back to the future predicted 9/11. Some of this things look legit when you research it and I'm confused.

He believes that religions were created to control the masses of people. He says the Bible is coded with things for people in elite groups to understand. Ex.) the tree of life in the garden represents your 7 chakras needing to be opened so that what when you die you can leave earth and if not you will be reincarnated. He says Satan in the Bible is just a principal. The Huns that follow don't make a lot of sense to me. He says things like humans didn't evolve from monkeys and that was something invented to use against black people to put them in zoos( at the time only black people were considered to be evolved from monkeys?). He also says things like black peoples melanin make help their spirituality. This is part of a big video series of his and the next part isn't on YouTube which talks about who he thinks created us and why this being creating things like dinosaurs. This is the stuff that I need more evidence for and sounds absurd to me, but given what I said above some of the things he says do make sense. I know that's a lot and his videos are very long, but what do you all think of all this? The secret society stuff is what gets me.

That was all over the place, but if anyone wants a link to his videos I can send one. Some of the things he says I have trouble refuting while others who knows. Thanks.

I'm unable to delete this. It won't let me. Feel free to remove it from this page. Thanks!
14-11-2016, 02:56 PM
(14-11-2016 02:46 PM)goldenarm Wrote:  I apologize I can move it and I think he published a book or is about to.

The moderators will move it if they decide to.

Any schmuck can publish a book. He's obviously wrong about evolution and the rest is either nonsense or just random dot connecting. Why does refuting this babble matter to you? YouTube is loaded with similar nutjobs.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-11-2016, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2016 03:45 PM by bemore.)
You will find more reading material about these subjects than you can shake a stick at here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum

None of it will lead you any closer to the 'truth' though.

Just more unanswerable questions of opinions of other people.

More examples of who, why, what and how to add to the billions of reasons put forward already by our species

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
14-11-2016, 03:39 PM
From what you wrote his babble looks like pure nonsense, product of deluded mind.

As for refuting - why waste time. You will not convince nutjobs believing such shit and smart people knows better.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
14-11-2016, 04:59 PM
(14-11-2016 02:56 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 02:46 PM)goldenarm Wrote:  I apologize I can move it and I think he published a book or is about to.

The moderators will move it if they decide to.

Any schmuck can publish a book. He's obviously wrong about evolution and the rest is either nonsense or just random dot connecting. Why does refuting this babble matter to you? YouTube is loaded with similar nutjobs.

Well I was trying to give some background info. It wasn't so much about refuting for me this time, but I wanted to investigate some of the things that stump me such as religions being created to control people by secret Societies and how their symbolism is all over entertainment. I'm just a really curious person. I just wanted to be open minded to some new stuff because it interests me.
14-11-2016, 05:00 PM
(14-11-2016 03:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  You will find more reading material about these subjects than you can shake a stick at here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum

None of it will lead you any closer to the 'truth' though.

Just more unanswerable questions of opinions of other people.

More examples of who, why, what and how to add to the billions of reasons put forward already by our species
True.
14-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Wanna take a personality test?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.