See also Five reasons you wont die, Robert Lanza MD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2015, 03:42 PM
See also Five reasons you wont die, Robert Lanza MD
The things that I believe in are not because What someone else stated or because I read it somewhere but because of my experiences. That being the case I wouldn't expect anyone to change just because I share.

I want to touch a little on what # 31 said around the last time I was here. Basically he said when someone dies the energy leaves the body and disperse or separates into the universe. In addition to # 31 statement I found where it also states energy is only derived through consumption of fuel. Also that energy doesn't retain any structure though, so it wouldn't make much sense to consider it the same as when it is structurally arranged in human body, as a series of signaling cascades. I'm guessing basically this is saying cells communicating with each other, and make things happen.

So if this is the case then that would mean that when it's in the dispersement stage or separated stage outside the body, then our energy somehow has the ability to accumulate or get back together before it inters the baby.

Of all the near death stories I've read not one ever mentioned that they came apart when they left the body looked around the surgery room saw the surgeon (which was confirmed later as to what they saw). They said nothing about gathering all the little energies to make a whole before going back into their bodies.

In addition to this we don't have an instrument that is able to measure intelligence let alone know that our intelligence or the energy that makes us who we are is separating into the universe. How can we possibly know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: See also Five reasons you wont die, Robert Lanza MD
(23-04-2015 03:42 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  The things that I believe in are not because What someone else stated or because I read it somewhere but because of my experiences. That being the case I wouldn't expect anyone to change just because I share.

I want to touch a little on what # 31 said around the last time I was here. Basically he said when someone dies the energy leaves the body and disperse or separates into the universe. In addition to # 31 statement I found where it also states energy is only derived through consumption of fuel. Also that energy doesn't retain any structure though, so it wouldn't make much sense to consider it the same as when it is structurally arranged in human body, as a series of signaling cascades. I'm guessing basically this is saying cells communicating with each other, and make things happen.

So if this is the case then that would mean that when it's in the dispersement stage or separated stage outside the body, then our energy somehow has the ability to accumulate or get back together before it inters the baby.

Of all the near death stories I've read not one ever mentioned that they came apart when they left the body looked around the surgery room saw the surgeon (which was confirmed later as to what they saw). They said nothing about gathering all the little energies to make a whole before going back into their bodies.

In addition to this we don't have an instrument that is able to measure intelligence let alone know that our intelligence or the energy that makes us who we are is separating into the universe. How can we possibly know.

Biocentrism is a load of incoherent horseshit. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-04-2015, 11:46 PM
(23-04-2015 03:42 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  The things that I believe in are not because What someone else stated or because I read it somewhere but because of my experiences. That being the case I wouldn't expect anyone to change just because I share.

The 'things you believe in' have no basis in evidence or perceptible reality.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-04-2015, 01:48 AM
I'm responding to number 3. My settings still doesn't allow me to be at any specific number or comment. Someone stated "the things you you believe in have no basis in evidence or perceptible reality ". I'll try to make a long story short. This is my evidence and perception of reality. After fasting a few days I looked up at the stars and spoke with the great Energy above. In my "mind" I was told to go to church. I told myself but it's late. Again go to church. I was on a military base in Germany and I didn't know if there was even a church on this base. I jumped into a Van drove around and found a church. When I walked in they were just getting started. I sat behind everyone on a long pew by myself. We we're singing. I then felt a wave coming from the left side of me. It felt the way you've felt on the beach in the water and the wave coming ever so often. There was a woman at the other end of the pew on her knees head almost touching the ground. What ever that wave like I felt made me become one with her. She wanted the minister to pray with her. I taped the shoulder of the ministers wife and told her what I knew. She looked at me with a look and said right now, we're singing. I said yes. A minute or so I looked and they were praying together. I know it's a church what do you expect. I received more information from that energy source about another woman, but I didn't feel anything this time. So I prayed and said If this is from you bring us together other wise I'll assume it was all in my head. I was the last one out of the church. OK just in my head. As I walked outside that woman was coming around the corner outside. We were together going to our cars. I asked her if it be OK to share something God wanted her to do. She said OK. I said you know God forgives you right ? She looked at me with that attitude I know that. I said well the message He wants me to give you is you need to give yourself. Her whole attitude changed and she said oh OK. I didn't need to know what all that was about. That was between her and her maker.
27-04-2015, 02:53 AM
(27-04-2015 01:48 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I'm responding to number 3. My settings still doesn't allow me to be at any specific number or comment. Someone stated "the things you you believe in have no basis in evidence or perceptible reality ". I'll try to make a long story short.

Oh joy.

(27-04-2015 01:48 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  This is my evidence and perception of reality. After fasting a few days I looked up at the stars and spoke with the great Energy above. In my "mind" I was told to go to church. I told myself but it's late. Again go to church. I was on a military base in Germany and I didn't know if there was even a church on this base. I jumped into a Van drove around and found a church. When I walked in they were just getting started. I sat behind everyone on a long pew by myself. We we're singing. I then felt a wave coming from the left side of me. It felt the way you've felt on the beach in the water and the wave coming ever so often. There was a woman at the other end of the pew on her knees head almost touching the ground. What ever that wave like I felt made me become one with her. She wanted the minister to pray with her. I taped the shoulder of the ministers wife and told her what I knew. She looked at me with a look and said right now, we're singing. I said yes. A minute or so I looked and they were praying together. I know it's a church what do you expect. I received more information from that energy source about another woman, but I didn't feel anything this time. So I prayed and said If this is from you bring us together other wise I'll assume it was all in my head. I was the last one out of the church. OK just in my head. As I walked outside that woman was coming around the corner outside. We were together going to our cars. I asked her if it be OK to share something God wanted her to do. She said OK. I said you know God forgives you right ? She looked at me with that attitude I know that. I said well the message He wants me to give you is you need to give yourself. Her whole attitude changed and she said oh OK. I didn't need to know what all that was about. That was between her and her maker.

Thanks for reinforcing that you don't have a fucking clue what constitutes good evidence. Your personal incredulity isn't evidence of anything, outside your own gullibility, ignorance, and projection. Facepalm

Seriously, get an education. I'm tired of ignorant people equating their subjective 'feels' with objective facts, they are not one in the same.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-04-2015, 03:16 AM
There's always going to be somebody smarter than me. But as far as getting an education why do you think a schizophrenic would inter a place where we don't see eye to eye. I'm not hear to change you. I don't believe you'll give me that much power. I'm not here for you. I'm here to use you. I'll stay until I'm told to not return by management. Because of my mental handicap and having no true friends and my greatest fear is rejection. I believe at this time I can use you guys to help build my communications skills and to overcome the fear of rejection. I don't know any education that can help me the way you guys can. This is real not something out of a book. You don't have to except what I believe just as I don't have to except what you believe. But by the same token I can't see why we can't try to respect each other. Just because you have negative attitude and have to use the F word to express yourself tell me something about you. But I'm not here to judge unless I judge myself first. As Paul Harvey would say "good day ".
27-04-2015, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 04:31 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  There's always going to be somebody smarter than me.

Clearly.

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  But as far as getting an education why do you think a schizophrenic would inter a place where we don't see eye to eye.

Then why go anywhere? Why post here? If you're that afraid of a contrary opinion, why not just hide under a rock?

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I'm not hear to change you.

*here

Good, because you're doing a terrible job thus far.

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I don't believe you'll give me that much power.

It's not a matter of power, it's a matter of evidence. I do my best to ground my beliefs on a sound foundation of evidence, with the understanding that my beliefs will need to change to accommodating a change in the state of the evidence.

And your personal subjective 'feels' are not evidence. Not even close.

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I'm not here for you. I'm here to use you. I'll stay until I'm told to not return by management. Because of my mental handicap and having no true friends and my greatest fear is rejection.

No friends? Might have something to do with you being an asshole.

Just a thought.

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I believe at this time I can use you guys to help build my communications skills and to overcome the fear of rejection. I don't know any education that can help me the way you guys can.

There is a Personal Issues and Help section, this is not it.

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  This is real not something out of a book.

You do realize that not all books are fiction, right? A lot of things in books are real.

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  You don't have to except what I believe just as I don't have to except what you believe.

*accept

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  But by the same token I can't see why we can't try to respect each other.

Respect is not given, respect is earned. What you got was the benefit of the doubt, which you quickly destroyed with your additional posts.

(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  Just because you have negative attitude and have to use the F word to express yourself tell me something about you. But I'm not here to judge unless I judge myself first. As Paul Harvey would say "good day ".

Oh please, save your psychoanalysis bullshit for someone who cares. You can also take your false modesty and thinly veiled condescension and shove it up your ass.

And if my use of profanity so offends your delicate sensibilities, never use the internet ever again. Exit Internet Explorer, uninstall Windows, and destroy the hard drive.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-04-2015, 04:04 AM
I never said the F word offended me cupcakes. True I am an asshole and a jerk and can't spell and thank you for correcting me. This is what I'm talking about. People like you are going to help sharping me. Thank you my brother from another mother.
27-04-2015, 04:26 AM
There's woman and maybe children tuning in, it would be wise to show a little respect for them.
27-04-2015, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 07:00 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(27-04-2015 04:26 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  There's woman and maybe children tuning in, it would be wise to show a little respect for them.

[Image: 3rnvk6.jpg]

Everyone gets the benefit of the doubt at first. To show preferential treatment by granting undue respect to someone based on their gender or age is either sexism or ageism.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post