See also Five reasons you wont die, Robert Lanza MD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: See also Five reasons you wont die, Robert Lanza MD
Thank you again for donating your time and effort in helping me better myself. It's been awhile since I've had that much love. Your the best.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 04:45 AM
Right now you guys are like family. Sure we have our differences what family don't. Like I said before I feel at home here. It's all good, because I choose it to be. No matter how negative It may seem to some as long as I keep a positive attitude I can learn from all your feedbacks. Thanks again you guys.
27-04-2015, 05:02 AM
(27-04-2015 03:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  There's always going to be somebody smarter than me. But as far as getting an education why do you think a schizophrenic would ***inter a place where we don't see eye to eye. I'm not ****hear to change you. I don't believe you'll give me that much power. I'm not here for you. I'm here to use you. I'll stay until I'm told to not return by management. Because of my mental handicap and having no true friends and my greatest fear is rejection. I believe at this time I can use you guys to help build my communications skills and to overcome the fear of rejection. I don't know any education that can help me the way you guys can. This is real not something out of a book. You don't have to except what I believe just as I don't have to except what you believe. But by the same token I can't see why we can't try to respect each other. Just because you have negative attitude and have to use the F word to express yourself tell me something about you. But I'm not here to judge unless I judge myself first. As Paul Harvey would say "good day ".

Allow me to assist you improve your communication skills :
*** enter
**** here

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2015, 05:07 AM
I'm sorry if I don't understand. I tapped on enter here and nothing. Just turned blue.
27-04-2015, 05:10 AM
I've worked with doctors and pathologist that couldn't spell. What does that mean.
27-04-2015, 05:56 AM
(27-04-2015 01:48 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  ... After fasting a few days I looked up at the stars and spoke with the great Energy above. ...

After fasting a few days. Do you not see why that makes the rest of your post nonsense?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-04-2015, 06:13 AM
(27-04-2015 05:10 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I've worked with doctors and pathologist that couldn't spell. What does that mean.

Popper grammar is a sign of intelligence, not a necessary contingent of it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-04-2015, 07:04 AM
(27-04-2015 01:48 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  After fasting a few days

Why do you think fasting would permit a clearer understanding of anything? If anything it seems more likely to distort your perceptions.

Quote:I looked up at the stars and spoke with the great Energy above.

The ionosphere? The Van Allen belts? What "Great Energy" spoke that you can demonstrate is anything that actually exists apart from you?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Fasting in this case has to do with having control over the physical and not allow the physical to have control over you. Before I heard or read anything about time and space I learned that time and space is irrelevant when it comes to spirituality. You would think fasting would distort your perception. It seems to give better focus on spiritual or energy. One who is a vegetarian you would think their physically weaker. But their healthier. To get off the subject. I read that the heart gives off an electromagnetic field 10 feet around us. I know I think wired. But I wonder if we can lock onto that field I wonder if we one day be able to created 4D holograms. To take pictures or videos front and back at the same time. I guess I was wrong again but I thought grammar had to do with descriptive linguistic and spelling with orthography words I learned today.
27-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Let's assume there is some sort of energy. I can allow for our inability to measure everything there is, it's kind of dangerous to assume we can. People have always thought that, and then found that bacteria existed etc etc etc. Our knowledge of things is far from perfect, I am sure.

So, now we have something leaving the dying body. Logic dictates that this thing will decompose and get recycled. Why? Because everything else in this world works like that.

Things get fragmented and get reused.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man