See also Five reasons you wont die, Robert Lanza MD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: See also Five reasons you wont die, Robert Lanza MD
(27-04-2015 09:15 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  That reminds me I got to go to the restroom.

Glad we could help.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 09:42 PM
(27-04-2015 07:40 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  Fasting in this case has to do with having control over the physical and not allow the physical to have control over you. Before I heard or read anything about time and space I learned that time and space is irrelevant when it comes to spirituality. You would think fasting would distort your perception. It seems to give better focus on spiritual or energy. One who is a vegetarian you would think their physically weaker. But their healthier. To get off the subject. I read that the heart gives off an electromagnetic field 10 feet around us. I know I think wired. But I wonder if we can lock onto that field I wonder if we one day be able to created 4D holograms. To take pictures or videos front and back at the same time. I guess I was wrong again but I thought grammar had to do with descriptive linguistic and spelling with orthography words I learned today.

If the heart muscle did that, so would your butt. Tell me. Does my ass give off an electromagnetic field ? Fasting for a few days would seriously alter your electrolytes and blood sugar. You would be burning stored sugar. It would have a significant affect on your brain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-04-2015, 09:13 AM
(27-04-2015 07:41 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  No measurable brain activity. Explanatory models for NDE can be divided into several broad categories including Psychological, physiological and transcendental explanations. A friend of mine from Portal Rico trained himself to leave his body or astral projection. He said it took him awhile to develop this ability. He said it can be done. He worked with a professor who did his research with an EM scope. Which doesn't really mean much.

Portal Rico? Consider

You seem to accept almost any ludicrous idea or statement without any discrimination.
You have absolutely no critical thinking skills and that is a real problem.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-04-2015, 09:16 AM
If you knew what you were talking about then I would have accepted your ludicrous idea
28-04-2015, 09:17 AM
(28-04-2015 09:16 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  If you knew what you were talking about then I would have accepted your ludicrous idea

Weak.

You are a silly, ignorant child. Time for you to grow up.

28-04-2015, 09:20 AM
You first
28-04-2015, 09:25 AM
(28-04-2015 09:20 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  You first

Is that the best you've got? Pathetic. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-05-2015, 09:13 AM
(27-04-2015 09:15 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  That reminds me I got to go to the restroom.

This reminded me of an SNL sketch where "The Rock" played as superman.

Superman was disguising himself as Clark Kent. He had his costume poking out from all angels. He would mention how great superman is, and how he always seemed to miss him. Clark sat down at his desk and began to type at his typewriter. Meanwhile Lois, and Jimmy where laughing at how terrible his disguise was. As well as his writing. Lois reads one of the his news articles from the paper

A man was shot yesterday in central park. To bad bullets didn't bounce off him like me...er...um. I mean us humans like us.. I mean I not superman.

Lois says "Why did he type that? Couldn't he had just edited that out."

I'm pretty sure after this comment jballadarez. Is just trolling. As well as the whole "I know you are, but what am I?" thing.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
01-05-2015, 11:14 AM
(01-05-2015 09:13 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm pretty sure after this comment jballadarez. Is just trolling.
I'll go with that too.
He posts something. People respond. He ignores all responses and posts something completely unrelated.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]