See, this is why we hate Australians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2013, 10:41 PM
See, this is why we hate Australians.
Only an Australian would actually sue a well respected Veterinarian for saving a dogs life and fixing the Australians problem...

short version:

Aussie lady rescues dog. Aussie lady get's promotion. Aussie man, Magee, gets job.
Dog has to stay with Magee as Aussie lady is sent else where. Aussie man is not a dog lover. Dog gets sick. Aussie man sends Philippian maid with instructions to take the dog to the Vet and ask that the dog be killed. Dog gets better so Vet refuses. Maid insists so Vet takes dog off maids hands and takes money for the euthanasia to pay for the medical bills needed to make the dog better. Dog gets better, Vet keeps dog.
Dog escapes. Aussie man finds out dog isn't dead. Aussie man sues Vet for fraud.

WTF!!!!

This is why Kiwi's hate you Australia. You're arrogant assholes.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-08-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: See, this is why we hate Australians.
Maaan... and I thought America was retarded. Big Grin

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
27-08-2013, 06:10 AM
Just wait, Canada will trump that soon enough. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-08-2013, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2013 05:53 AM by DeepThought.)
Man, every country has it's retards. That guy is famous now. I'll bet he regrets what he did now.

He got named and shamed in a major Australian newspaper with a photo of his face. Everyone who sees him now will quite rightfully despise him.

It's not a unique story by any measure though.

Ferdie, America makes this shit look tame by comparison. America wouldn't report this kind of stuff cos it's run of the mill over there.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
29-08-2013, 02:26 AM
Australia is quickly catching up to America in retarded shit.
Australia might as well be called 'Little America'.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
29-08-2013, 04:59 AM
(28-08-2013 05:50 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ferdie, America makes this shit look tame by comparison. America wouldn't report this kind of stuff cos it's run of the mill over there.

LIKE REMEMBER THE BATH SALT GUY THAT ATE ANOTHER DUDE? HA HA HA Weeping

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
29-08-2013, 05:07 AM
(29-08-2013 02:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Australia is quickly catching up to America in retarded shit.
Australia might as well be called 'Little America'.

If Australia is being infected by America's retartation, New Zealand is also. It might take a couple years longer but you aren't far behind.

At least we didn't inflict Ray Comfort onto the world. Need I say more?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
29-08-2013, 08:29 AM
No, we wont be effected by America's retardedness, you'll be effected by it and than we'll be effected by your retardness and than Samoa and Tonga will be effected by our retardness (Fiji is already retarded).

I believe my awesomeness by far counter balances the wtf went wrong that is Ray Comfort. Drinking Beverage

It wont matter anyway, I wont be living here by than.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-08-2013, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 06:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
Yabut, nobody gives a shit who you hate. You are a "dagger pointed at the heart of Antarctica." - former New Zealand Prime Minister David Lange

Australia only leaves you alone because THEY WANT NO PART OF YOU and your polluted rivers and lakes and toxic wastelands and shit. You're like the South Pacific version of the State of Delaware. Tongue

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Ahh good old David Lange, certainly contender for our greatest Prime Minister, that guy had some seriously huge fucking balls, and he was funny to boot. It's not every day you have a Prime Minister saying that another of our Prime Ministers was "...an economic ignoramus unfit to oversee a fifty-cent raffle."

I'll have you know Girly that we have no such toxic wastelands of which you speak.
And it's not them wanting nothing to do with us, it's us not wanting anything to do with them.

And stfu, there are other countries on this earth besides the US believe it or not. Tongue