See, this is why we hate Australians.
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
30-08-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: See, this is why we hate Australians.
(29-08-2013 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'll have you know Girly that we have no such toxic wastelands of which you speak.

Oh yeah oh yeah ... oh yeah ... well why don't you just go swim in a river. Tongue

More than 60 percent of New Zealand rivers monitored by the Environment Ministry had "poor" or "very poor" water quality and were rated as unsafe for swimming due to pollution.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: See, this is why we hate Australians.
Yea pass, our rivers are pretty bad.
Though the pollution comes from farming, and specifically cow shit... So it's not like toxic stuff that will completely fuck up the eco system.

Besides, who the fuck swims in rivers anyway? 98% of the country lives 45minutes from the coast and the other 2% live in Taupo, right next to our largest lake. And our lakes and coast lines are fine.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2013, 11:06 AM
RE: See, this is why we hate Australians.
Well, it is technically a fraud...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: See, this is why we hate Australians.
New Zealand is to Australia as New Jersey is to New York.

It's a standardized question and answer.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
03-09-2013, 06:03 AM
RE: See, this is why we hate Australians.
(30-08-2013 01:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  New Zealand is to Australia as New Jersey is to New York.

It's a standardized question and answer.

So everything Earmuffs touches turns to shit? Big Grin

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: See, this is why we hate Australians.
(03-09-2013 06:03 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(30-08-2013 01:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  New Zealand is to Australia as New Jersey is to New York.

It's a standardized question and answer.

So everything Earmuffs touches turns to shit? Big Grin

At this point you really shouldn't have to ask. Drinking Beverage



Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
Post Reply
Forum Jump: