Seeking Advice for A Crazy World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: Seeking Advice for A Crazy World
I bet you could get yourself kicked out if you drank a beer, went dancing, played poker, and had sex with your boyfriend. Then you could transfer schools! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
09-09-2012, 11:33 PM

I don't think anyone dragged you in chains to a religious university. If you're an atheist, then why do you pay money to that institution, why not a state university?
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 06:53 AM
(09-09-2012 11:33 PM)Egor Wrote:  I don't think anyone dragged you in chains to a religious university. If you're an atheist, then why do you pay money to that institution, why not a state university?

Here is the situation I am in, I am here on a trust fund from a family member. I really don't get much of a say of where I want to go when it comes to the terms of school. I'm going to try and endure this place to get my Associates in Criminal Justice (probably more through online classes). I'm hoping to transfer out of here though eventually.
10-09-2012, 07:03 AM
(10-09-2012 06:53 AM)traceparcet Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 11:33 PM)Egor Wrote:  I don't think anyone dragged you in chains to a religious university. If you're an atheist, then why do you pay money to that institution, why not a state university?

Here is the situation I am in, I am here on a trust fund from a family member. I really don't get much of a say of where I want to go when it comes to the terms of school. I'm going to try and endure this place to get my Associates in Criminal Justice (probably more through online classes). I'm hoping to transfer out of here though eventually.

... Nooooooooooooooo! Run away. Stupid control freak family members ... are they dead or can't you just explain to them that you're not happy with this situation? If they're dead you could maybe talk to trustees?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-09-2012, 08:41 AM
(10-09-2012 07:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 06:53 AM)traceparcet Wrote:  Here is the situation I am in, I am here on a trust fund from a family member. I really don't get much of a say of where I want to go when it comes to the terms of school. I'm going to try and endure this place to get my Associates in Criminal Justice (probably more through online classes). I'm hoping to transfer out of here though eventually.

... Nooooooooooooooo! Run away. Stupid control freak family members ... are they dead or can't you just explain to them that you're not happy with this situation? If they're dead you could maybe talk to trustees?

I want to run away Weeping But if I do so my family will be very disappointed with me. I am looking for places to transfer to though, so I'm starting to plan my escape already.
[+] 1 user Likes traceparcet's post
10-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Well, you can always come to Canada. If you're there already then just head southeast away from the plains, but do not go into new Brunswick or Quebec

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
10-09-2012, 11:19 AM
(10-09-2012 10:37 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Well, you can always come to Canada. If you're there already then just head southeast away from the plains, but do not go into new Brunswick or Quebec

Hmm Canada could be fun I am a fan of hockey, maybe I will look into that if tuition and what not doesn't kill me. I am still trying to figure out why I came here, something led me here I know that much.
10-09-2012, 03:03 PM
(10-09-2012 11:19 AM)traceparcet Wrote:  something led me here I know that much.

Something that goes ka-Ching Tongue

Hey I sold my soul for a beer, you got education Smile Sounds like a god deal to me Wink
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-09-2012, 08:20 PM
(10-09-2012 03:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:19 AM)traceparcet Wrote:  something led me here I know that much.

Something that goes ka-Ching Tongue

Hey I sold my soul for a beer, you got education Smile Sounds like a god deal to me Wink

Haha perhaps, but I am going to try and survive. Maybe if I take the religious courses online they won't be as bad.
13-09-2012, 03:35 AM
(09-09-2012 10:21 PM)traceparcet Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 03:16 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Well do not let them force their beliefs upon you.

If you are asked about your beliefs, remember that they are yours, you were not told to believe them. (belief as in what you think). So just say what you think on the issue and be done with it. If it shocks them who cares. I believed in a race of aliens that humanity percieved as gods for the longest time. ooops derailed myself.

ok so ignore the dafties. Get through schooling and looking into cross school programming to see if your courses can be transferred to another.

Thank you, I am thinking of transferring if able to a different school, but am going to try and get through the other classes first. It's hard for me to focus when I can't even figure out why they believe in what they believe in, or how they beat it into peoples heads. Bangin

The beating it into people's heads starts when they are infants, they never learn anything different. As far as why they believe, see previous statement. They continue to believe, because they already justified picking and choosing out of the bible when they were little to make their parents happy. Now it is just stuck.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post