Seeming evidence of profound interconnected order throughout existence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: Seeming evidence of profound interconnected order throughout existence.
A poem of deepity

Don't you people
understand that
negativity
never can
invalidate the
numinous aspects of the true
god?

Kindly, I present the results of my
research; please don't take
umbrage! Respect the
grand sentences,
echoing...and
resonate. Resonate, I beg you, in time with my soul!

fudge is the only divinity that matters
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
14-05-2018, 01:49 PM
(14-05-2018 01:46 PM)julep Wrote:  A poem of deepity

Don't you people
understand that
negativity
never can
invalidate the
numinous aspects of the true
god?

Kindly, I present the results of my
research; please don't take
umbrage! Respect the
grand sentences,
echoing...and
resonate. Resonate, I beg you, in time with my soul!

Well, it resonated with me Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-05-2018, 06:06 PM
I was watching a history channel show today about aliens. It told me about aliens affecting people. They would have sudden trances or expansive impressions and knowledge during contact with aliens.

I was thinking about the Ideas of the Nature of Time post by unsapien. We are fascinated and mystified by the concept of time. I think we do not have a good perception and sense of time.

If there was a creature above humans on the hierarchy, it would probably have a better perception and sense of time. It is reasonable to think aliens would have such an effect on humans.
19-05-2018, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2018 09:44 PM by Chas.)
(18-05-2018 06:06 PM)Nero Wrote:  I was watching a history channel show today about aliens. It told me about aliens affecting people. They would have sudden trances or expansive impressions and knowledge during contact with aliens.

I was thinking about the Ideas of the Nature of Time post by unsapien. We are fascinated and mystified by the concept of time. I think we do not have a good perception and sense of time.

If there was a creature above humans on the hierarchy, it would probably have a better perception and sense of time. It is reasonable to think aliens would have such an effect on humans.

Douglas Adams Wrote:For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.
In fact, there was only one species on the planet more intelligent than dolphins, and they spent a lot of their time in behavioural research laboratories running around inside wheels and conducting frighteningly elegant and subtle experiments on man. The fact that once again man completely misinterpreted this relationship was entirely according to these creatures’ plans.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-05-2018, 10:13 PM
(19-05-2018 09:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-05-2018 06:06 PM)Nero Wrote:  I was watching a history channel show today about aliens. It told me about aliens affecting people. They would have sudden trances or expansive impressions and knowledge during contact with aliens.

Douglas Adams Wrote:For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.
In fact, there was only one species on the planet more intelligent than dolphins, and they spent a lot of their time in behavioural research laboratories running around inside wheels and conducting frighteningly elegant and subtle experiments on man. The fact that once again man completely misinterpreted this relationship was entirely according to these creatures’ plans.

I love Douglas Adams.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post