Seemingly no thought, no point, no goal, random pictures, but for fun and by the date

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
06-01-2014, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 06:29 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
Smile Seemingly no thought, no point, no goal, random pictures, but for fun and by the date
A supermod, with all due formalities, warned me last night that he considered my posting of pictures which I thought were funny as potential SPAMming of no thought, no point, no goal, just random pictures. I actually pretty much appreciated this formal warning, much better than "shoot first".

Since Chas baby, a former mod or something, and the No.1 guy on my ignore list, happened to have grumbled the same stuff on several occasions. And it is the second time I was warned about this SPAM thing, with the first time being when I posted seemingly too many Edward Snowden threads which seemed to have made Chas baby a little unhappy.

According to my memory, Chas baby is all for Free Speech and hard on Censorship. I realized that I must have ignored something important, although I speak Chinese, make Chinese Boxes and occasionally get through Chinese Puzzles. So I went back to the forum homepage and contemplated at the following content for several minutes, murmuring "must manifest thought, must express point, must equip goal, must have order ... "

Quote:The Casual Coffeehouse
Casual chat. Talk about anything here. Have fun!

Oh I know ! I forgot to clearly tell Chas baby to "have fun" ! That's why he was nagging around !

So I now write the following instructions:

[1] This is a chat thread. If you like some of the funny pictures, please chat with me, or I will get SPAM warnings again, or worse ...

[2] The reason why I have this thread here is because when I saw some interesting pictures during my daily web surfing, I always wanted to share the happiness after I had the fun.

[3] When you have some thought, some point, some goal and orderly pictures, Chas baby, please do use them to educate and enlighten me.

[4] I will put pictures in one post till I can't edit it anymore. So they will be by the date, and therefore not totally random.

[5] Chas baby, have fun.

Tongue

-----

This is no censorship here. I should have taken the rules into consideration before I step in.

[Image: 897e2c52jw1ec9rbvpujlj20cf0dw0u4.jpg]

OK. I should thank the invisible man for not being in the McKarthy days.

Look at the hedgehog in the wilderness. It does not sow nor harvest, yet smiles so sweetly

[Image: 6f86dff2tw1ec9xrpaugxj20c815xq7x.jpg]

Don't feel so sad if your printer ran out of ink.

[Image: 6f86dff2tw1ec9tprtpsoj20c808ldg3.jpg]

Eat more vegetables before it's a little late.

[Image: 6f86dff2jw1ec9x1h1nhqj209u0dc3zb.jpg]

With this last one, I have enough fun for today.

[Image: 6f86dff2jw1ec9f3qkqufg208h04q7wi.gif]

Sherlock and Sheldon Specials
When Sherlock meets Sheldon.

[Image: bee3ef62tw1ecaar0xtwaj20c8b8unpd.jpg]

And their roommates too.

[Image: bee3ef62tw1ecabblr9rej20go86du0x.jpg]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
06-01-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Seemingly no thought, no point, no goal, random pictures, but for fun and by the date
Good one.

Nice (pleasant) way to make a point... and why not?

Hedgehogs... adorable. Loved the karate at the end and yes, please translate the Sherlock / Big Bang thing (except it won't mean much to me 'cause I haven't seen either show).

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
06-01-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Seemingly no thought, no point, no goal, random pictures, but for fun and by the date
(06-01-2014 06:56 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  A supermod, with all due formalities, warned me last night that he considered my posting of pictures which I thought were funny as potential SPAMming of no thought, no point, no goal, just random pictures. I actually pretty much appreciated this formal warning, much better than "shoot first".

Since Chas baby, a former mod or something, and the No.1 guy on my ignore list, happened to have grumbled the same stuff on several occasions. And it is the second time I was warned about this SPAM thing, with the first time being when I posted seemingly too many Edward Snowden threads which seemed to have made Chas baby a little unhappy.

According to my memory, Chas baby is all for Free Speech and hard on Censorship. I realized that I must have ignored something important, although I speak Chinese, make Chinese Boxes and occasionally get trapped by Chinese Puzzles. So I went back to the forum homepage and contemplated at the following contents for several minutes, murmuring "must manifest thought, must express point, must equip goal, must have order ... "

Quote:The Casual Coffeehouse
Casual chat. Talk about anything here. Have fun!

Oh I know ! I forgot to clearly tell Chas baby to "have fun" ! That's why he was nagging around !

So I now write the following instructions:

[1] This is a chat thread. If you like some of the funny pictures, please chat with me, or I will get SPAM warnings again, or worse ...

[2] The reason why I have this thread here is because when I saw some interesting pictures during my daily web surfing, I always wanted to share the happiness after I had the fun.

[3] When you have some thought, some goal, some goal and orderly pictures, Chas baby, please do use them to educate and enlighten me.

[4] I will put pictures in one post till I can't edit it anymore. So they will be by the date, and therefore not totally random.

[5] Chas baby, have fun.

Tongue

-----

This is no censorship here. You should have taken the rules into consideration before you step in.

[Image: 897e2c52jw1ec9rbvpujlj20cf0dw0u4.jpg]

OK. I should thank the invisible man for not being in the McKarthy days.

Look at the hedgehog in the wilderness. It does not sow nor harvest, yet smiles so sweetly

[Image: 6f86dff2tw1ec9xrpaugxj20c815xq7x.jpg]

Don't feel so sad if your printer ran out of ink.

[Image: 6f86dff2tw1ec9tprtpsoj20c808ldg3.jpg]

Eat more vegetables before it's a little late.

[Image: 6f86dff2jw1ec9x1h1nhqj209u0dc3zb.jpg]

If anyone is interested, I can translate this really great one for you: When Sheldon meets Sherlock.

[Image: 6f86dff2jw1ec9jlrum2xj20c8b8ue81.jpg]

And their roommates too.

[Image: 68c30fa3gw1ds8je752t3j.jpg]

With this last one, I have enough fun for today.

[Image: 6f86dff2jw1ec9f3qkqufg208h04q7wi.gif]

Way to strawman. Well done.

It was your non-news posts in World News that I reported. And moderators agreed.

So, stuff it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 09:02 AM
(06-01-2014 07:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Good one.

Hedgehogs... adorable. Loved the karate at the end and yes, please translate the Sherlock / Big Bang thing (except it won't mean much to me 'cause I haven't seen either show).

I am so glad we managed to start chatting. I really hate getting SPAM warnings ...

That little hedgehog just amazed me.

I am working on the subtitle. And I seriously recommend The Big Bang Theory. Definitely worth your time.

06-01-2014, 09:05 AM
(06-01-2014 09:02 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 07:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Good one.

I am so glad we managed to start chatting. I really hate getting SPAM warnings ...

That little hedgehog just amazed me.

I am working on the subtitle. And I seriously recommend The Big Bang Theory. Definitely worth your time.

Did you randomly toss up some pictures that were not pertaining to the thread or conversation at hand? Because that will cause disruption--- yanno what I mean? I post pics pretty often and I've never had a spam warning. Maybe just make sure the pics you wish to use apply to Where you put them.

Meanwhile - maybe just a random Pic thread can be fun, too.

cheers

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
06-01-2014, 09:16 AM
(06-01-2014 09:05 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Maybe just make sure the pics you wish to use apply to Where you put them.

Any comments or suggestions on my pictures posted today ?

06-01-2014, 09:19 AM
(06-01-2014 09:16 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 09:05 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Maybe just make sure the pics you wish to use apply to Where you put them.

Any comments or suggestions on my pictures posted today ?

Sorry - yes Big Grin
The hedgehog clip was very cute.

here's a random one for you

[Image: random_funny.jpeg]

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
06-01-2014, 09:30 AM
(06-01-2014 09:19 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 09:16 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Any comments or suggestions on my pictures posted today ?

Sorry - yes Big Grin
The hedgehog clip was very cute.

here's a random one for you

[Image: random_funny.jpeg]

And in case Febreeze is not marketed in China (I don't recall seeing any) ...
[Image: 549893_n1.jpg]

06-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Meanwhile.

Back to smiley creatures. Dunno what it is with frogs but ....

[Image: frog-smiling.jpg]
[Image: l-Smiling-frog.jpg]
[Image: a-smiling-frog-x-post-from-rpics--22721.jpg]

06-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Omg cutest hedgehog ever!! Big Grin

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 288 6,701 Yesterday 11:26 PM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion... Baron 2,159 243,742 18-08-2014 08:18 PM
Last Post: RobbyPants
Tongue Word Association ☺ Thought Mirror [GAME] Grassy Knoll 6,345 80,397 11-08-2014 04:04 PM
Last Post: Res Publica
  [split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion... earmuffs 4 161 18-06-2014 02:43 PM
Last Post: CindysRain
  A random self confidence boost Metazoa Zeke 24 300 08-05-2014 09:54 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Need some thought from like minded folks NellieSorn 21 278 26-04-2014 08:02 AM
Last Post: Bows and Arrows
  Beautiful Pictures thread Eva 29 439 11-04-2014 01:00 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills