Seen On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Seen On Facebook
I was trying to find a thread to share this idiotic post I saw on Facebook today but I couldn't really find a current or appropriate thread to do so. I figured I would start this one and others can share similar things they've seen on their own newsfeed or just other posts they've seen lurking about the interwebs.

Anyway, I came across this today and I've seen some DUMB posts but this one literally made me laugh out loud when I read it. I really hope she physically put in an application and isn't just waiting by the phone for the leasing company to miraculously call her to offer her an apartment with them. Facepalm

[Image: ml12m1.jpg]

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kristenkjordan's post
26-04-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Seen On Facebook
I say god should let her have it. It is one ugly building. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
26-04-2015, 10:52 PM
I was so tempted to reply to her post too. But my sarcasm tends to come with incredibly bitchy overtones. Angel

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
27-04-2015, 09:33 AM
I used to live in Ohio--I have to say the apartment is a good price--hopefully, God replies to her from his cosmic Facebook account in the sky Blink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Maybe the poster is hoping for a go fund to happen.
27-04-2015, 10:18 AM
(26-04-2015 10:52 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I was so tempted to reply to her post too. But my sarcasm tends to come with incredibly bitchy overtones. Angel

That's the best sort of sarcasm....

I say let it fly....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-04-2015, 10:37 AM
(27-04-2015 09:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I used to live in Ohio--I have to say the apartment is a good price--hopefully, God replies to her from his cosmic Facebook account in the sky Blink

Yeabut...it's so ugly

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
27-04-2015, 10:39 AM
(27-04-2015 10:37 AM)Losty Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 09:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I used to live in Ohio--I have to say the apartment is a good price--hopefully, God replies to her from his cosmic Facebook account in the sky Blink

Yeabut...it's so ugly

Lol--yea it is--but if God wants them to live in an ugly apartment god wants them to live in an ugly apartment. Who are we to argue with God Consider
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Before I was 5 I was in the bedroom crying telling my mother that there was a man trying to go through the window. She called my stepfather to help her with me. The window and the drapes were closed. I started to scream he trying to go through the window. As I was pointing my parents looked and the curtains open wide as if someone made space to go through the window. My mother said when they both saw that that they got so scared they called a minister to pray over the house. When I was 5 a man appeared in my bedroom. He had a beard and a suit. His skin, hair and clothing were all one color. Whitish and almost transparent. I didn't know at the time but my brother who was on the bottom bunk bed said he saw him too. I asked him what this man looked like. He said a beard, and suit everything one color..... Here you go you guys, break it down.
27-04-2015, 09:25 PM
(27-04-2015 09:08 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  Before I was 5 I was in the bedroom crying telling my mother that there was a man trying to go through the window. She called my stepfather to help her with me. The window and the drapes were closed. I started to scream he trying to go through the window. As I was pointing my parents looked and the curtains open wide as if someone made space to go through the window. My mother said when they both saw that that they got so scared they called a minister to pray over the house. When I was 5 a man appeared in my bedroom. He had a beard and a suit. His skin, hair and clothing were all one color. Whitish and almost transparent. I didn't know at the time but my brother who was on the bottom bunk bed said he saw him too. I asked him what this man looked like. He said a beard, and suit everything one color..... Here you go you guys, break it down.

You made up the whole story.
You had a gas leak and you halucinated it.
You dreamed it
Your house was actually haunted.

Now, pick the most likely answer.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post