• 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Seen On Facebook
I pick you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 10:30 PM
(27-04-2015 10:28 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  I pick you.

I am the most, likely. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-04-2015, 10:34 PM
(27-04-2015 10:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 10:28 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  I pick you.

I am the most, likely. Drinking Beverage

You climbing in people's windows again?? lol
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Seen On Facebook
I share your frustration w stupid facebook stuff like this. I unfollowed a few people bc it just got ridiculous ...obsessive compulsive almost

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
27-04-2015, 10:41 PM
(27-04-2015 10:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 10:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  I am the most, likely. Drinking Beverage

You climbing in people's windows again?? lol

In my mono-chromatic suit. Tongue
27-04-2015, 10:42 PM
(27-04-2015 10:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 10:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You climbing in people's windows again?? lol

In my mono-chromatic suit. Tongue

Niiiice! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Seen On Facebook
(27-04-2015 09:08 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  Before I was 5 I was in the bedroom crying telling my mother that there was a man trying to go through the window. She called my stepfather to help her with me. The window and the drapes were closed. I started to scream he trying to go through the window. As I was pointing my parents looked and the curtains open wide as if someone made space to go through the window. My mother said when they both saw that that they got so scared they called a minister to pray over the house. When I was 5 a man appeared in my bedroom. He had a beard and a suit. His skin, hair and clothing were all one color. Whitish and almost transparent. I didn't know at the time but my brother who was on the bottom bunk bed said he saw him too. I asked him what this man looked like. He said a beard, and suit everything one color..... Here you go you guys, break it down.

Pssyyyy when I was young I convinced myself for the longest time that I saw a UFO. Funny how there's no evidence, but then again, who knows, you may have had the very first real supernatural encounter....or it could have been one of the many human biases. My money is on the latter

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
27-04-2015, 11:20 PM
You may not believe in ufo but projects like SETI use scientific methods in their search. For example electromagnetic radiation is monitored for signs of transmission from civilizations on other worlds. Some of the most well-known projects are run by Harvard University, the University of California, Berkeley, or SETI institute. SETI@home analyse radio signals for extra terrestrial intelligence. Project Cyclops with 1500 dishes had a price tag of $10 billion. Cyclops was not built, but the report formed the basis of much SETI work that followed.
27-04-2015, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 12:06 AM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
Seen On Facebook
(27-04-2015 11:20 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  You may not believe in ufo but projects like SETI use scientific methods in their search. For example electromagnetic radiation is monitored for signs of transmission from civilizations on other worlds. Some of the most well-known projects are run by Harvard University, the University of California, Berkeley, or SETI institute. SETI@home analyse radio signals for extra terrestrial intelligence. Project Cyclops with 1500 dishes had a price tag of $10 billion. Cyclops was not built, but the report formed the basis of much SETI work that followed.

I meant alien aircraft.

Love SETI, even though it's finding the tip of a needle in a haystack. You should check out dr michio kaku. He thinks that we will eventually be able to put the brain in data form so we can send that data through space at the speed of light and then 3d print the brain at the final destination (we're already 3d printing heart tissue successfully). .....and here we are looking for et RADIO waves! while aliens could realistically be using V.LIGHT waves to travel the cosmos. So it really is a shot in the dark. Better to look than to not though. However I say focus our money on finding life in jupiters/saturns moons.

28-04-2015, 12:19 AM
I guess to 19. I'm obviously not the one with the brains. And I don't understand the fullness as to why it's so important to know why one planet has two moons and why the planet next to it has three moons. Or why one is green and the other white. There must be justification as to why we put so much time and effort outside our world when there's so much attention needed to help those here at home. Many who continue to suffer die because of hunger. With all the rich land we have around the world and the intelligence that we have, there should never be one child who has to go to bed hungry. I like to believe if we wanted we do have the resources and the education to teach birth control. It's not the children fault but they are suffering.