Seen On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 01:44 AM
RE: Seen On Facebook
(28-04-2015 12:19 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I guess to 19. I'm obviously not the one with the brains. And I don't understand the fullness as to why it's so important to know why one planet has two moons and why the planet next to it has three moons. Or why one is green and the other white. There must be justification as to why we put so much time and effort outside our world when there's so much attention needed to help those here at home. Many who continue to suffer die because of hunger. With all the rich land we have around the world and the intelligence that we have, there should never be one child who has to go to bed hungry. I like to believe if we wanted we do have the resources and the education to teach birth control. It's not the children fault but they are suffering.

WTF is wrong with you? This thread is not for you to vomit your bullshit over it. It's got a clear topic. Make your own thread. Asshole.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Wow thanks for the heads up
[+] 1 user Likes jballadarez's post
28-04-2015, 07:24 PM
(27-04-2015 10:40 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  I share your frustration w stupid facebook stuff like this. I unfollowed a few people bc it just got ridiculous ...obsessive compulsive almost

One of my bests friends posts religious stuff ALL the time. I've thought about blocking her material from coming on my newsfeed but it really just gives me something to laugh at. lol.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
28-04-2015, 07:33 PM
(28-04-2015 07:24 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 10:40 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  I share your frustration w stupid facebook stuff like this. I unfollowed a few people bc it just got ridiculous ...obsessive compulsive almost

One of my bests friends posts religious stuff ALL the time. I've thought about blocking her material from coming on my newsfeed but it really just gives me something to laugh at. lol.

A Christian friend of mine is on Facebook. I get notices of the insane links he likes or comments on.
I was thinking about unfollowing him, but it's more fun to comment on the posts instead. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-04-2015, 07:37 PM
(28-04-2015 07:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 07:24 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  One of my bests friends posts religious stuff ALL the time. I've thought about blocking her material from coming on my newsfeed but it really just gives me something to laugh at. lol.

A Christian friend of mine is on Facebook. I get notices of the insane links he likes or comments on.
I was thinking about unfollowing him, but it's more fun to comment on the posts instead. Big Grin

I totally would do the same but I try to put my beliefs aside for the sake of our friendship. She's actually been cool about not bringing religion into our personal conversations unless it manages to get brought up somehow.

28-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Juuuuust to kind of put this thread back on track from the weird ghost story, here's something I came across. Rolleyes

[Image: 11gr7fa.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like kristenkjordan's post
28-04-2015, 07:43 PM
(28-04-2015 07:37 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 07:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  A Christian friend of mine is on Facebook. I get notices of the insane links he likes or comments on.

I totally would do the same but I try to put my beliefs aside for the sake of our friendship. She's actually been cool about not bringing religion into our personal conversations unless it manages to get brought up somehow.

I get that.
I've known the guy for over 30 years irl, we've had this kind of back and forth going on since way before Facebook existed.
28-04-2015, 07:48 PM
(28-04-2015 07:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 07:37 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I totally would do the same but I try to put my beliefs aside for the sake of our friendship. She's actually been cool about not bringing religion into our personal conversations unless it manages to get brought up somehow.

I get that.
I've known the guy for over 30 years irl, we've had this kind of back and forth going on since way before Facebook existed.

I wish I could be on that level with her. I've seen her push a lot of people out of her life for consistently challenging her newfound faith to the point where she's pretty much alienated herself and I just feel she needs at least one good dependable friend around.

[+] 1 user Likes kristenkjordan's post
28-04-2015, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 08:28 PM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
Seen On Facebook
(28-04-2015 07:42 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  Juuuuust to kind of put this thread back on track from the weird ghost story, here's something I came across. Rolleyes

[Image: 11gr7fa.jpg]

Ha! Oh my gosh! I don't even know what to say. We need like an "intro to atheism" website that we can send people to, just so they at least know what atheism is and so they don't misrepresent it. ...a website that's dumbed down to the Nth degree

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes smileXsmileXsmile's post
28-04-2015, 08:35 PM
(28-04-2015 08:22 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  Ha! Oh my gosh! I don't even know what to say. We need like an "intro to atheism" website that we can send people to, just so they at least know what atheism is and so they don't misrepresent it. ...a website that's dumbed down to the Nth degree

I suggest somone buys the domain http://www.whatisanathiest.com and then the only page on there is the following in bold:

āTHēəst
noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of a god or gods. Nothing more, nothing less.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 1 user Likes Russ's post