Seinfeld

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Seinfeld
(09-07-2015 07:13 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I wear my Vandelay Industries tshirt with pride. Now if only I could figure out how to break into the latex industry. I think I'd make an excellent importer/exporter.

You could always use your aphandy architecture skills to build your own latex plant Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
09-07-2015, 04:14 PM
I watched a few episodes but was never much of a fan. That woman who played Elaine is not a favorite of mine, so much so that I won't watch anything she's in. I was also never much of a fan of Friends though it certainly had a huge following.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-07-2015, 04:23 PM
[Image: tumblr_mo6wmsIpWj1rcaovvo1_500.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Gilgamesh's post
09-07-2015, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 04:41 PM by Banjo.)
(09-07-2015 04:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I watched a few episodes but was never much of a fan. That woman who played Elaine is not a favorite of mine, so much so that I won't watch anything she's in. I was also never much of a fan of Friends though it certainly had a huge following.

Friends could be a bit sickening. During that period I was also a huge fan of Frasier. Another show I would videotape. Smile

A Seinfeld character, The Virgin, ended up on Frasier. And Lisa Kudrow from Friends auditioned for the character Roz, but failed to get the role on Frasier.

So this post is not really off topic. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-07-2015, 04:47 PM
"The sea was angry that day my friends!"

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-07-2015, 06:01 PM
(09-07-2015 04:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I watched a few episodes but was never much of a fan. That woman who played Elaine is not a favorite of mine, so much so that I won't watch anything she's in. I was also never much of a fan of Friends though it certainly had a huge following.

Friends had too many characters that were just...spoiled whinny shits. The good characters though were great so I've always been neutral about the show.

2 guys, a Girl, and Pizza Place is a criminally underrated show though.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
09-07-2015, 06:27 PM

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 8 users Like Smercury44's post
09-07-2015, 07:55 PM

I love Julia Louis-Dreyfus! Stop it!
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
09-07-2015, 08:35 PM

The threat of punching someone in the brain has always been a favorite of mine because of this.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post