Self Esteem Issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Self Esteem Issues
(30-03-2012 11:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I used to have self-esteem issues, then I became the soulless minion of Gwyneth Paltrow... careful what you wish for, old wisdom states. Wink
Plus this does wonders for your self-esteem. At least until it's all gone. Wink

[Image: meth3.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2012, 11:49 AM
(30-03-2012 11:32 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Plus this does wonders for your self-esteem. At least until it's all gone. Wink

Eww. That shit didn't do wonders for my self-esteem, it did wonders for running my neck. Shit ain't got nothing on my Gwynnies.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Never had any self-esteem issues 'cause I never admitted the existence of a self. No self, no self-esteem, no issues.

You prob'ly just need to get comfortable in your own bag of flesh, grow into your skin so to speak. Sometimes that requires outside assistance and sometimes you can do it on it your own.

(29-03-2012 02:47 PM)le_procyon Wrote:  I used to have some real, real issues on this matter. ... But at one moment, I said to myself - wait wait wait, dude. What the fuck? You're the greatest dude there is, you're the best friend you'll ever have and you don't need anyone's approval or whatever. I started looking at myself as a self-sustainable island. And at the moment I said 'fuck off' to everything that used to trouble me, things started to get better.

That feels like a sound strategy. ... oh, and even your moniker is nerdy ... fuckin' nerd. Thumbsup

(29-03-2012 02:47 PM)le_procyon Wrote:  Oh, and one more thing - always smile. Big Grin

If I wasn't always laughing, I'd always be crying.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Being a bi-curious teen can destroy your self-esteem. Trying to forbid yourself of thinking of the same-sex may drive you to madness which can lead to some bad endings. I've controlled myself until now. I still dream I wasn't bi-curious but alas that's not something we choose.
[+] 1 user Likes Aswrathen's post