Self Sustaining "Resonator".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 07:25 AM
http://nano.caltech.edu/research/uhf-nems.html

Quote:We expect the self-sustaining NEMS oscillator technology to have important implications for various real-time sensing applications. Sensors based on NEMS vibrating at high and ultrahigh frequencies (i.e., in the VHF/UHF bands) are capable of levels of performance that surpass those of larger sensors. NEMS devices have achieved unprecedented sensitivity in the detection of displacement, mass, force and charge. To date, however, these milestones have been achieved with passive devices that require external periodic or impulsive stimuli to excite them into resonance. With our prototype UHF NEMS oscillator, real-time mass sensing with a mass sensitivity of ~50zg has been demonstrated, which is enough for detection of single biomolecules of many kinds.

apparenty resonance is 'good'

Quote:Oscillators based upon the mechanical vibrations of crystals such as quartz resonators have long been ubiquitous in electronics, as a result of their excellent stability for frequency control applications. Over the past few decades, there has been considerable incentive to miniaturize such mechanical resonators, in order to integrate them on-chip with electronic components to add frequency-selection and tuning elements

frequency-selection and tuning elements?

Is the frequency adding 'resonance'?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Self Sustaining "Resonator".
So the resonator, is the mass. Right?

The 'energy' are the 'fields' imposed to an environment. ya bring mass into the feild and the field will be affected.

It's basic!

but the other half is, the mass within the field, will be affected.

So to create the field (wavelength) that breaks down, let say hemoglobin, you could have one nasty weapon eh?

the math regarding this is nothing to play with.

And likewise, I will tell you again, to comprehend how 'energy upon mass' works is going to completely turn over the existing paradigm of the sciences, not to mention enable mankind (life) to comprehend 'itself'.
29-08-2012, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 09:16 AM by Bucky Ball.)
But sir, now you just play with me, no ? It's the frequency of the bubble gum residue inside the iron field, at the heart of the hemaglobin, which determines the amount of the actual shit in your brains.

You however will be happy to note that I, your Lord and god, have now completed my extensive research, and it have concluded that the NLPOATWQYZPBS frequency resonance detection is self amplified upon detection and osciallton in self fulfilling oscillatory frequency waves, which emenate from the buttocks, and these are magnifed by my discovery of the facinator. This new discovery, will, no doubt provide the Fullerene with a Nobel. This new discover is evidenced best by the following example.

[Image: fastenator.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Why, Bucky? Why????
Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-08-2012, 09:07 AM
God damn that was a good stir fry.

I just had this feeling for a stir fry you know, so i went out to the store got some stir fry vegetables, you know the ones with the little corn (who doesn't love little corn?), got some thin meat thingys, some stir fry noodles and some sweet and sour sauce, though after the S&S I think I prefer the teriyaki.
Then you cook the meat, cuck in the veg , then chuck in the noodles then sauce and you're done.

Delicious, quick and easy.

And I got enough meat, noodles, veg and sauce for tomorrow.
Can't wait.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-08-2012, 09:10 AM
You fucker. You're lucky it's payday. I'm gonna have to get some stir-fry ingredients for dinner tonight. I also like to add an egg or two, some curry powder, green onion. And at the end, squeeze some fresh lime or lemon juice on top. Mmmmm

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-08-2012, 09:11 AM
(29-08-2012 09:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But sir, now you just play with me, no ? It's the frequency of the bubble gum residue inside the iron field, at the heart of the hemaglobin, which determines the amount of the actual shit in your brains.

You however will be happy to note that I, your Lord and god, have now completed my extensive research, and it has concluded that the NLPOATWQYZPBS frequency resonance detection is self amplified upon detection and osciallton in self fulfilling oscillatory frequency waves, which emenate from the buttocks, and these are magnifed by my discovery of the facinator. This new discover, will, no dobt provide the Fullerene with a Nobel. This new discover is evidenced best by the following example.
Holy shit dude. I nearly cried laughing. Bowing

So many cats, so few good recipes.
(29-08-2012 09:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn that was a good stir fry.

I just had this feeling for a stir fry you know, so i went out to the store got some stir fry vegetables, you know the ones with the little corn (who doesn't love little corn?), got some thin meat thingys, some stir fry noodles and some sweet and sour sauce, though after the S&S I think I prefer the teriyaki.
Then you cook the meat, cuck in the veg , then chuck in the noodles then sauce and you're done.

Delicious, quick and easy.

And I got enough meat, noodles, veg and sauce for tomorrow.
Can't wait.

I was gong to transport down for the feast, however the frequency oscillation was disrupted by Dr. B.S. Bish-full-of-crap-shadi, and and I was afraid if I showed up without a purple tie, and purple shirt, I might not be allowed into the inner sanctum of the resonant sactorum.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
(29-08-2012 09:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You fucker. You're lucky it's payday. I'm gonna have to get some stir-fry ingredients for dinner tonight. I also like to add an egg or two, some curry powder, green onion. And at the end, squeeze some fresh lime or lemon juice on top. Mmmmm

With some Mac and cheese on the side?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
29-08-2012, 09:12 AM
(29-08-2012 09:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You fucker. You're lucky it's payday. I'm gonna have to get some stir-fry ingredients for dinner tonight. I also like to add an egg or two, some curry powder, green onion. And at the end, squeeze some fresh lime or lemon juice on top. Mmmmm

Sounds interesting.
What like scrambled egg in it? Or an egg on top?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.