Self Sustaining "Resonator".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Self Sustaining "Resonator".
(29-08-2012 09:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I got enough meat, noodles, veg and sauce for tomorrow.
Can't wait.

Well... I hope this time you'll at least try the new Self Sustaining "Resonator". I hear it whips stir fry up in a flash! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Self Sustaining "Resonator".
(29-08-2012 09:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You fucker. You're lucky it's payday. I'm gonna have to get some stir-fry ingredients for dinner tonight. I also like to add an egg or two, some curry powder, green onion. And at the end, squeeze some fresh lime or lemon juice on top. Mmmmm

Sounds interesting.
What like scrambled egg in it? Or an egg on top?

After its all pretty much cooked, I'll make a gap in the middle of the noodles and such, then drop the egg in and scramble it as it cooks and mix it in with the rest. It's a subtle addition in taste, but I like it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Lmao, you people crack me up.

(29-08-2012 09:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sounds interesting.
What like scrambled egg in it? Or an egg on top?

After its all pretty much cooked, I'll make a gap in the middle of the noodles and such, then drop the egg in and scramble it as it cooks and mix it in with the rest. It's a subtle addition in taste, but I like it.

Great, now I'm gonna have to get some eggs tomorrow aren't I.

Always open to try new shit. Not keen on putting curry powder in it though, hate curry powder.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Well I made potato salad. Proper potato salad thats absolutely fucking delicious. I used my perpetual motion machine to stir it.

I already filed patent on the perpetual motion machine. This self sustaining resonator sounds like it would violate some of my patents.

Bish... Try competing with me in the market place and you'll be filing for Chapter 11 before you know what hit you.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
29-08-2012, 09:18 AM
I like to do that with a soup, too. It will be boiling away and I'll crack open and drop an egg in and give it a stir. Sometimes two eggs if it's a double batch.

Then I can have a lot left over for the week and just heat it up as I need it. I do rice the same way... I always have some on hand. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-08-2012, 09:19 AM
I do the egg thing with my stir fry too. Noodle or rice. But with noodle I like to have a little less egg. With a rice stir fry I'll toss in a few eggs. Lightens the texture a little.

Not to mention I'm always looking for things to add eggs to. Fuckin chickens around here lay a lot of damn eggs!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
29-08-2012, 09:22 AM
(29-08-2012 09:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Always open to try new shit. Not keen on putting curry powder in it though, hate curry powder.

Wha? You don't like spicy?
Or is it that store bought curry powder? Gotta agree there that's not real curry.

29-08-2012, 09:23 AM
This concept of adding eggs to everything is so weird to me.

All sounds delicious though, love eggs.

29-08-2012, 09:24 AM
(29-08-2012 09:22 AM)kim Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Always open to try new shit. Not keen on putting curry powder in it though, hate curry powder.

Wha? You don't like spicy?
Or is it that store bought curry powder? Gotta agree there that's not real curry.

Nah it's not the spiciness, I mean I'll eat hot or spicy things all day it's just the yellow curry taste to it. Yuck.
It has been store brought so I don't know if that makes a difference, but I mean I think if someone was to make it it would stronger which would be worst.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Eggs are a perfect protein. Thumbsup