Self Sustaining "Resonator".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: Self Sustaining "Resonator".
Indeed.

They're like potatoes, you can cook em' so many ways AND they're perfect for any meal of the day.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Well dammit, I think I'm gonna go cook up some eggs now!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
29-08-2012, 09:33 AM
(29-08-2012 09:30 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well dammit, I think I'm gonna go cook up some eggs now!

for some reason the first thing that came to my mind was a hash omelet.
can't quite pin-point why however...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-08-2012, 11:21 AM
(29-08-2012 09:22 AM)kim Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Always open to try new shit. Not keen on putting curry powder in it though, hate curry powder.

Wha? You don't like spicy?
Or is it that store bought curry powder? Gotta agree there that's not real curry.

It's real store bought curry powder and it's real good to me. Dodgy

And of course eggs are amazing food. That's why there is a How Do You Like Your Eggs Thread. Yes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-08-2012, 07:32 PM
my own entourage.

Smartass
29-08-2012, 07:35 PM
I decided on the way home that some teriyaki beef would resonate well with my taste buds.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-08-2012, 07:49 PM
(29-08-2012 09:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:30 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well dammit, I think I'm gonna go cook up some eggs now!

for some reason the first thing that came to my mind was a hash omelet.

That reminds me, that restaurant in Ashland Oregon that was serving food with marihuana was shut down by the police today. For the second time.

First they were shut down and then they reopened and offered both marihuana laced food and normal versions. If you showed your card, you could order the laced version. But I guess that didn't go over too well either.

Not sure what the reason for the shut down was this time, but I bet they will reopen with another version.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-08-2012, 08:01 PM
(29-08-2012 07:49 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  for some reason the first thing that came to my mind was a hash omelet.

That reminds me, that restaurant in Ashland Oregon that was serving food with marihuana was shut down by the police today. For the second time.

First they were shut down and then they reopened and offered both marihuana laced food and normal versions. If you showed your card, you could order the laced version. But I guess that didn't go over too well either.

Not sure what the reason for the shut down was this time, but I bet they will reopen with another version.

I'm surprised. Oregon is usually pretty laid back about that kind of stuff. Oh well. It would be weird to get your groove on at dinner and then try to figure out how you're going to get home.

~Izel
29-08-2012, 08:15 PM
What the heck? This is the first time in this thread and you guys ARE talking about food? Shocking Ohmy

Shoulda come earlier.

Be back in a bit, going to make food, late dinner tonight.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
29-08-2012, 08:35 PM
(29-08-2012 08:15 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  What the heck? This is the first time in this thread and you guys ARE talking about food? Shocking Ohmy

Shoulda come earlier.

Be back in a bit, going to make food, late dinner tonight.

What heck have you been doing? Your poor babies. Sad

~Izel