Selfies with Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Selfies with Jesus
I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...paign.html

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-12-2014, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 02:04 PM by pablo.)
RE: Selfies with Jesus
I thought this was gonna be an assignment thread. Big Grin

ETA: Maybe we can do that?
Whenever you're out and about, if you see a jesus, take a selfie with it and post it here.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Dear unfogged,
Please forgive me for the years I spent as a Catholic. I had no choice in the matter and got away from The Church as soon as I was able. And also, please forgive me for going to Catholic schools and wearing that stupid uniform.

In this I pray.

Ramen

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-12-2014, 02:08 PM
(07-12-2014 02:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dear unfogged,
Please forgive me for the years I spent as a Catholic. I had no choice in the matter and got away from The Church as soon as I was able. And also, please forgive me for going to Catholic schools and wearing that stupid uniform.

In this I pray.

Ramen

Have two servings of the pasta of your choice and swear never to cut spaghetti and you are forgiven in the name of the noodles, the meatballs, and the holy sauce.

FYI, I was raised nominally Catholic (no schools or uniforms though) and I also got away as soon as I was able to.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-12-2014, 02:33 PM
(07-12-2014 02:08 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 02:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dear unfogged,

In this I pray.

Ramen

Have two servings of the pasta of your choice and swear never to cut spaghetti and you are forgiven in the name of the noodles, the meatballs, and the holy sauce.

In the name of the Parmesan, the Romano, and the garlic bread. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-12-2014, 03:37 PM
[Image: jesusselfie.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-12-2014, 03:50 PM
(07-12-2014 01:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  I thought this was gonna be an assignment thread. Big Grin

ETA: Maybe we can do that?
Whenever you're out and about, if you see a jesus, take a selfie with it and post it here.
Me too. I think I'll have to do that now. Take Jesus selfies. Virgin Mary as well and other biblical peeps but mostly Jesus! Jesus is worth more points cuz that's the most blasphemous to selfie with.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
07-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Re: Selfies with Jesus
In my defense, my father's family were Manhattan and Bronx Catholics. Blame Brooklyn.
07-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Is it just me or the first and third photos are really creepy?

A voyeur looking over your shoulder in one and a house of horrors door entry in the other...fuck Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-12-2014, 05:42 PM
If I took a selfie, looked at it and there was a dude standing behind me I would shit myself.

[Image: oscar.png]