Selfish, maybe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: Selfish, maybe
(14-02-2013 11:15 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 05:15 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Woops, wrong area. <- ignore this

Just as an aside, dude, I empathise (which is slightly ironic) with your incredulity.

Other people's emotions is one of the hardest things to comprehend when you're an Aspie. It takes much patience and observation.

I know (at least I'm fairly certain) that I am going to feel not much when my parents die and so, on occasions, I rehearse how I am going to deal with other people's dismay at my lack of emotion.

I don't think I can fake it (crying, I mean) but I will try to be less obviously dismissive and detached by deflecting i.e. focusing on supporting my siblings at their time of grief.

And just for the record, Girly's "So fucking what?" should not be read as "SO FUCKING WHAT?", it should be read as "meh" So what? *shrugs shoulders*".

Nuance.. it's a tricky one, isn't it?

I think I can actually capture that shit DLJ. So fucking what?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2013, 03:16 AM
(15-02-2013 02:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think I can actually capture that shit DLJ. So fucking what?

I really do not want to think about you capturing shit.

But now, thank you, I have a mental image of Girly in some sort of clandestine, nocturnal shit-capturing ritual.

Shocking

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-02-2013, 04:14 PM
(15-02-2013 03:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 02:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think I can actually capture that shit DLJ. So fucking what?

I really do not want to think about you capturing shit.

But now, thank you, I have a mental image of Girly in some sort of clandestine, nocturnal shit-capturing ritual.

Shocking
Just shit I do in the background for my own benefit brother.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.