Sell god to me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Sell god to me.
(03-11-2012 11:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  Bucky has stolen my thread.....

Is it a sign Angel
Is it a conspiracy Dodgy

Some good arguements put forward up to now. Im still not convinced, you will have to try harder.
Are you sure my argument didn't convince you?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Roll up, roll up. Buy one, get one free!

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 04:55 PM
(03-11-2012 12:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 11:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  Bucky has stolen my thread.....

Is it a sign Angel
Is it a conspiracy Dodgy

Some good arguements put forward up to now. Im still not convinced, you will have to try harder.
Are you sure my argument didn't convince you?
Was close dude.... but then I thought I could easily go downtown on a nightout and get laid very easily. I also have a few lady friends who I occasionally call for those sort of things Wink

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-11-2012, 01:38 AM
(02-11-2012 06:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If I prove god exists, what will you give me for it?
Now if you asked Abrahamic God, Indian god, or something like that, then I couldn't do it, but people have worshipped all sorts of things as a god.

Kim Jung Il/Alexander the Great/Pharaohs/Gwyneth Paltrow
See Idolatry and Cult Image as well.

As with all gods indoctrination and a good dose of fear is key, much harder to do after adulthood. Get 'em while their young (I think that's the churches motto, right?).

Yeah, almost the same as NAMBLA. Before 8 or it's too late. I know that because I saw a news story about one of our senators that is a member of nambla. I wonder if he is also catholic. Consider
05-11-2012, 09:23 AM
(05-11-2012 01:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 06:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If I prove god exists, what will you give me for it?
Now if you asked Abrahamic God, Indian god, or something like that, then I couldn't do it, but people have worshipped all sorts of things as a god.

Kim Jung Il/Alexander the Great/Pharaohs/Gwyneth Paltrow
See Idolatry and Cult Image as well.

As with all gods indoctrination and a good dose of fear is key, much harder to do after adulthood. Get 'em while their young (I think that's the churches motto, right?).

Yeah, almost the same as NAMBLA. Before 8 or it's too late. I know that because I saw a news story about one of our senators that is a member of nambla. I wonder if he is also catholic. Consider
An elected official who's a member of NAMBLA? WTF? That's even worse than electing a Mormon. Hobo

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user