Sell your area.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2015, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 05:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Sell your area.
(11-07-2015 04:28 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I hate to ask what the ugly ones look like.............

Even our ugly ones are sexy.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Best thing about here... there are several interstate highways to get you outta here quickly.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
11-07-2015, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 07:17 PM by Nurse.)
(11-07-2015 03:18 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  [Image: Go-to-Church01.jpg]

[Image: KKK_in_Alabama_588.jpg]

Laugh out load totally forgot about that sign - and it's in LA (lower Alabama)

Selling points for North Alabama - me. Tongue Also, Tennessee and Elk Rivers, Lake Guntersville. Good food, good people, good times. Not much else to say.

I think this song sums it up:

Edited because I forgot to add the video bracket thingies.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
11-07-2015, 06:53 PM
I wish the US would sell Michigan to Canada.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Lets just say that there is a reason why people fly into Auckland, travel along the coast to Tauranga and than from Tauranga to Rotarua and than Rotarua to whereever, completely bypassing Hamilton.

I'm not even gonna waste my time selling this cesspool city. The CBD is dying because the council suck balls, it's full of the filthy kind of Maori's, gangs, drugs, filthy river, lots of fat and old people, shittiest university in the country and whos economy relies entirely on the dairy industry which is tanking at the moment because of increased competition.

The only up side is that housing is still affordable which can't be said for every other city in this country. BUT it's affordable for a reason...

[Image: oscar.png]
11-07-2015, 06:56 PM
(11-07-2015 06:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 03:18 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  [Image: Go-to-Church01.jpg]

[Image: KKK_in_Alabama_588.jpg]

Laugh out load totally forgot about that sign - and it's in LA (lower Alabama)

Selling points for North Alabama - me. Tongue Also, Tennessee and Elk Rivers, Lake Guntersville. Good food, good people, good times. Not much else to say.

I think this song sums it up:
https://youtu.be/O-a4ttJnbBk

Love that song! And, yes, it sums up life in small town Alabama pretty darn well.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
11-07-2015, 07:03 PM
(11-07-2015 06:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I think this song sums it up:

#sigh
11-07-2015, 07:05 PM
(11-07-2015 06:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Selling points for North Alabama - me. Tongue

Well that does it, I'm moving to North Alabama. Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-07-2015, 07:05 PM
This one hits way to close to home... Sadly, I know some of these people, and some of the scenes in this video are establishments or streets that I frequent daily. However, the ocal reaction to this vid was very divided. About half loved it. The other half loved it about half as much as they love the half that loved the video. Which is to say they hated it and the rednecks that are in it. While the vote was probably half and half, the half they hated have at least twice as many teeth that loved it...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
11-07-2015, 10:04 PM
(11-07-2015 11:57 AM)Nurse Wrote:  So I currently live in my favorite city in the U.S...(yes I know I haven't officially shared what city or state I'm in)but Stark...good God...that's worth dealing with cold weather... So beautiful... Wow...

Cold weather? Vancouver island is a rainforest my dear. The snow that falls (some years, not all) lasts a week or two. Usually melting the day it falls. Just enough of a chill to make you appreciate a warm fire. The climate here is as heavenly as the scenery.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post