Sell your area.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Sell your area.
(11-07-2015 10:04 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Cold weather? Vancouver island is a rainforest my dear. The snow that falls (some years, not all) lasts a week or two. Usually melting the day it falls. Just enough of a chill to make you appreciate a warm fire. The climate here is as heavenly as the scenery.

[Image: rapunzel-dreamy-gif.gif]

Don't mind me if I'm not on the forum for a while, I'm off to google one-way flights to Vancouver Island... Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2015, 05:49 AM
(12-07-2015 04:18 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 10:04 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Cold weather? Vancouver island is a rainforest my dear. The snow that falls (some years, not all) lasts a week or two. Usually melting the day it falls. Just enough of a chill to make you appreciate a warm fire. The climate here is as heavenly as the scenery.

[Image: rapunzel-dreamy-gif.gif]

Don't mind me if I'm not on the forum for a while, I'm off to google one-way flights to Vancouver Island... Tongue

Git yer ass up here then girl! Hell, you can even have the queen size bed. I usually sleep in the hammock anyways.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
12-07-2015, 07:29 PM
(11-07-2015 09:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I didn't know you were in CA, Sensei. I'm in Northern CA...for now. My plans are to move back home to Boston. I like CA--Napa and Tahoe are my favorite places to visit and I'm not very far from either of them.

Napa: great wineries/scenery/restaurants:

Tahoe: gorgeous views, peaceful, good eats, tons of outdoor activities. And we also have Tahoe Tessie (a version of the Loch Ness monster) who supposedly swims in the lake...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahoe_Tessie

GTFO I've been to Napa. My favorite part of the trip was a place called Castello di Amorosa. You can only get their wine on grounds they don't sell out except to a few high end restrants. The owner built everything he hierd stone massion, blacksmiths, and glass blowers to construct his own personal castle, it even has a dungeon, and a huge tunnel under the mountain that he keeps wine. The wine was Dalisious. It's also where i bought my most expenive bottle ever. $75 for a bottle that would only fill two glasses. Liquied gold my wife and I save if for our wedding not. Held onto it for 2 years, was well worth it.

http://www.castellodiamorosa.com/

One of my best friends lives in Boston. I've only been their once. But he used to own an apartment next to Red Sox Stadium last time I visited he opened his window and we listen to the game. It was such a fun night.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
12-07-2015, 07:37 PM
See linked post HERE to sell my area. Well theres more to it but I'm too lazy to type it all out Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
12-07-2015, 07:42 PM
(12-07-2015 07:29 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 09:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I didn't know you were in CA, Sensei. I'm in Northern CA...for now. My plans are to move back home to Boston. I like CA--Napa and Tahoe are my favorite places to visit and I'm not very far from either of them.

Napa: great wineries/scenery/restaurants:

Tahoe: gorgeous views, peaceful, good eats, tons of outdoor activities. And we also have Tahoe Tessie (a version of the Loch Ness monster) who supposedly swims in the lake...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahoe_Tessie

GTFO I've been to Napa. My favorite part of the trip was a place called Castello di Amorosa. You can only get their wine on grounds they don't sell out except to a few high end restrants. The owner built everything he hierd stone massion, blacksmiths, and glass blowers to construct his own personal castle, it even has a dungeon, and a huge tunnel under the mountain that he keeps wine. The wine was Dalisious. It's also where i bought my most expenive bottle ever. $75 for a bottle that would only fill two glasses. Liquied gold my wife and I save if for our wedding not. Held onto it for 2 years, was well worth it.

http://www.castellodiamorosa.com/

One of my best friends lives in Boston. I've only been their once. But he used to own an apartment next to Red Sox Stadium last time I visited he opened his window and we listen to the game. It was such a fun night.

I love Castello di Amorosa! So pretty there! How romantic saving the bottle of wine for your wedding night Heart

I remember many nights after a Red Sox game winding up at the Cask 'n Flagon Thumbsup (and a few other places on Lansdowne St. Tongue )
13-07-2015, 07:37 AM
And of course, Portland OR. food....is the BEST! because ....chickens.

The waitress in this scene is a friend of mine. We've done a lot of theatre together. Great, very fun gal.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.