Selling Stuff on Craigslist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Selling Stuff on Craigslist
(09-08-2016 02:47 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  We rent property on Craigslist, but it seems that anyfuckingbody who so wishes can mark my ad as undesirable (that is not what they call it, but I cannot remember their word at the moment) and my ad is deleted. I have tried to follow their instructions to figure out how to prevent this, but am not that computer literate. We believe it is some one else who has property to rent in the area so deletes our ad so theirs has a better chance of being read. About half of our ads are deleted within 48 hours very seldom are they left up for the entire 45 days..

So learn how to mark their ads as undesirable, or get someone who is slightly better with computers to do it for you.

No mercy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 08:14 AM
I sell many trailers through craigslist. I found I must start at least $500 more than I want on larger ones and at least $300 more on smaller ones. The ones that don't research and haggle are extra profit and the ones that do haggle pay just about what I truly want. I have found the cheapest people to be on craigslist. If I start where I want to be, I have way too many calls and everyone that shows up wants to take off at least $500 from my already low price.
10-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Oh yeah, unless they want to sell me something. In which they want more money for their used piece of crap then it was new.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post