Selling your Soul on eBay
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10-07-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Selling your Soul on eBay
(10-07-2012 12:08 PM)Thomas Wrote:  I was thinking that you could buy and sell souls in a market exchange, even your own soul. Like selling the title to your car if you need cash, then buying it back later when you can. But, don't get caught dead without your soul.
The value of the soul would be directly proportional to the probability of the original owner going to hell.
Say that you have a 90% chance of going to hell, then 10% of the value of a Saints soul, which will be the top market rate. Like a AAA bond rating.
You could sell your soul and then do some bad stuff, lowering the value of your soul, then purchase it back. Once you regain your soul you can then do good deeds or "get saved". Then sell your soul again for more then you purchased it back for.
Would the gov't puts a tax on souls? Sales tax, dividend tax, value added tax, short-term capital gains tax, gift tax. More than likely.
And, of course, death tax.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-07-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Selling your Soul on eBay
(10-07-2012 07:47 AM)Thomas Wrote:  eBay policy link:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/list...-item.html
"We don't allow listings that aren't offering anything for sale or those that have intangible items (generally things don't physically exist)."
In other words, eBay has just outed itself as an Atheistic company. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-07-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: Selling your Soul on eBay
(10-07-2012 12:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 07:47 AM)Thomas Wrote:  eBay policy link:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/list...-item.html
"We don't allow listings that aren't offering anything for sale or those that have intangible items (generally things don't physically exist)."
In other words, eBay has just outed itself as an Atheistic company. Thumbsup

That's my take as well.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Selling your Soul on eBay
(10-07-2012 12:08 PM)Thomas Wrote:  But, don't get caught dead without your soul.

I lol'd again. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
Post Reply
Forum Jump: