Seltzer Water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Seltzer Water
Seltzer water's a good substitute. Of all the foofy bottled waters, my favorite is San Pellegrino (mineral water), but I only have it occasionally because tap water works just fine for me.

Also on a summer night, sometimes I like diet tonic water. Tastes enough like a gin-and-tonic that my brain gets fooled into thinking there's gin there, so I get a buzz nonetheless.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
09-07-2017, 05:18 AM
Then again, should you really be drinking what fish fuck in??????

Alcohol is more hygenic.

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-07-2017, 05:28 AM
(09-07-2017 05:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Then again, should you really be drinking what fish fuck in??????

Alcohol is more hygenic.

Tongue

That's why the Pilgrims drank beer for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.
09-07-2017, 05:35 AM
(09-07-2017 05:28 AM)julep Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 05:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Then again, should you really be drinking what fish fuck in??????

Alcohol is more hygenic.

Tongue

That's why the Pilgrims drank beer for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.

People don't believe it, but yeah.... First thing they did when they got here was got busy setting up the brewery....

Still, whatta load of pricks.......

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-07-2017, 05:38 AM
(08-07-2017 09:26 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I love water, but I am a little obsessed with these:

[Image: LAC-Whats-New-250X298-Curate.png]

A client brought us some snacks and a carton of La Croix water. I thought I would like it because it was passion fruit flavored. I forced down about half of it and gave up. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-07-2017, 05:47 AM
(09-07-2017 02:11 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I hate seltzer water. I always seem to end up drinking it only when I think I have soda and then, nope, crummy seltzer water. It's like the liquid version of an oatmeal raisin cookie masquerading as a chocolate chip cookie.

I don't see how it can be that bad. Big Grin

09-07-2017, 05:54 AM
(09-07-2017 05:47 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 02:11 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I hate seltzer water. I always seem to end up drinking it only when I think I have soda and then, nope, crummy seltzer water. It's like the liquid version of an oatmeal raisin cookie masquerading as a chocolate chip cookie.

I don't see how it can be that bad. Big Grin

The only thing worse than a oatmeal raisin cookie masquerading as a chocolate chip cookie, is a dried pile of cat puke, with flies doing so.

But not by much.......

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-07-2017, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 07:32 AM by BackSlider.)
(09-07-2017 05:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 09:26 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I love water, but I am a little obsessed with these:

A client brought us some snacks and a carton of La Croix water. I thought I would like it because it was passion fruit flavored. I forced down about half of it and gave up. Undecided

I really think you need to give it more than a 4 oz. try. Rolleyes

Similar to learning to like the taste of beer(s), black coffee or unsweetened tea, you need to want to like it first. Hell dry red wine took a period of; I know there is a pony in this pile of shit somewhere, adventure type spirit.

I drink a lot of water during the day, but when I eat, I want something different. I find that La Croix can be had on the cheap (at Big Lots) and does a great subtle job of killing the monotony of just more of the same.

Also
GenesisNemesis, just wtf did you mean by "soda"?? That's a pretty broad spectrum of choices.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/29...34891.html

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 3 users Like BackSlider's post
09-07-2017, 08:21 AM

I'm very fond of the cherry-lime ones. I really don't like sweetener - real or artificial - in my drinks, so La Croix is one of my favorites. If I'm out doing yard work and need something with electrolytes, it's plain water with
[Image: emc-060134.gif]

or a cold bottle of
[Image: 41WGoDTMkXL.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
09-07-2017, 08:28 AM
(09-07-2017 07:28 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Also
GenesisNemesis, just wtf did you mean by "soda"?? That's a pretty broad spectrum of choices.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/29...34891.html

In the states soda usually refers to drinks such as Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, etc. Any carbonated beverage that has added sugar, essentially.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post