Seltzer Water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2017, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 01:16 PM by BackSlider.)
RE: Seltzer Water
(09-07-2017 08:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 07:28 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  I really think you need to give it more than a 4 oz. try. Rolleyes

Similar to learning to like the taste of beer(s), black coffee or unsweetened tea, you need to want to like it first. Hell dry red wine took a period of; I know there is a pony in this pile of shit somewhere, adventure type spirit.

I drink a lot of water during the day, but when I eat, I want something different. I find that La Croix can be had on the cheap (at Big Lots) and does a great subtle job of killing the monotony of just more of the same.

Well, there you have it. I don't like (or drink) beer, coffee, wine, or unsweetened tea.

I don't understand the concept of faking it till you make it with food or drink.

Big Grin

I'd have to say you are really missing out then, but how could you know how badly? Unsure

Oh, you can add tobacco products and all the other alcohol options too that have to go with: "faking it till you make it" list.
Oodles of love in the world for all that chit too, regardless of how bad it is.

Heck, Some things are worth dying earlier for, but jumping out of perfectly good airplanes ain't one of em for me.

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2017, 07:39 AM
After a little more thought broccoli, Brussel sprouts rutabagas & asparagus took some gag time to grow to love too!

You have to be odd to be #1.
11-07-2017, 01:24 AM
I prefer this stuff myself. It has seemingly miraculous properties.

[Image: dihydrogen-monoxide-is-h2o.jpg]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 4 users Like Silly Deity's post
11-07-2017, 05:45 AM
(08-07-2017 07:51 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Seltzer water is better than soda. If you're drinking soda, stop. Drink seltzer water.

Is this a euphemism for the 'Selzer trip' of the 70s?, he asks.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
11-07-2017, 07:50 AM
[Image: 41.jpg?resize=432%2C342]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
11-07-2017, 08:33 AM
(08-07-2017 07:51 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Seltzer water is better than soda. If you're drinking soda, stop. Drink seltzer water.

You need to mix your seltzer water with this -

[Image: 9YaG917.jpg]

#sigh
11-07-2017, 06:02 PM
(11-07-2017 07:50 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
[Image: 41.jpg?resize=432%2C342]

Some of that with the lobster ice cream on another thread here? Yum yum.

No.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams