Senior catholic to be charged with serious sexual assault charges.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Senior catholic to be charged with serious sexual assault charges.
Civilized humans can't bring back the heinous punishments that the RCC doled out unto people at odds with their filth. I don't think Pell should be incinerated, beheaded, etc., as has been performed by individuals in "Holy Offices". I do however think that he should be behind bars (in administrative segregation, of course Rolleyes ) for the rest of his unnatural life. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-06-2017, 08:39 PM
(28-06-2017 08:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How much you want to bet his "doctors" advise him not to travel. Ever.

Why not, worked last time...

Sad thing is Australia doesn't have an extradition treaty with the vatican. Italy yes, vatican, no.

What's the difference between a cow and religion?

You can't milk a cow for 2000 years...
28-06-2017, 08:43 PM
There was a tweet thread where the pope was seriously depressed, basically saying not to trust friends, and look out for people's actions not words. Then this was reported.
28-06-2017, 08:47 PM
(28-06-2017 07:05 PM)Gruntsky Wrote:  Cardinal George Pell, Australia's highest ranking Catholic will face at least three serious sex assault charges, including at least one count of rape.

About time too. The fact that in 1973 Pell lived in a church residence in Ballarat (in country Victoria), with one of Australia's worst paedophile Catholic priests Gerald Ridsdale, and acted as his advocate when Ridsdale faced court several years ago, should've sounded warning bells. For Pell—as one of the highest ranking priests in Australia—to claim that he wasn't aware of any paedophile priests being repeatedly moved around the country by the church to new dioceses really beggars belief.

At least these charges will bring some initial closure to his now-adult victims. We can only hope that Pell doesn't get away with it due to any fabricated, extenuating circumstances, such as being "too ill" to travel—as he claimed last year when he refused to travel to Melbourne to face questioning by the Royal commission investigating paedophilia in the Australia Catholic church.

The potential issue of course is that we don't have an extradition treaty with the Vatican, so theoretically Pell could refuse to return to Melbourne next month to face the court. Although that would probably be indicative of his guilt anyway—even without a trial. He may also play on his advanced age as a mitigating reason why he shouldn't, or can't, return to Australia.

For anybody wanting to read about the sordid story of Catholic priest paedophiles in Australia, you can check out this site: Broken Rites Australia.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
28-06-2017, 09:14 PM
(28-06-2017 08:39 PM)Gruntsky Wrote:  Sad thing is Australia doesn't have an extradition treaty with the vatican. Italy yes, vatican, no.

Mossad and Eichman

There's extradition and then there's "extra"diction.

I'm just sayin'....

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-06-2017, 09:27 PM
(28-06-2017 09:14 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(28-06-2017 08:39 PM)Gruntsky Wrote:  Sad thing is Australia doesn't have an extradition treaty with the vatican. Italy yes, vatican, no.

Mossad and Eichman

There's extradition and then there's "extra"diction.

I'm just sayin'....

Rendition perhaps might be more fitting for someone like Pell...

[+] 1 user Likes Gruntsky's post
29-06-2017, 01:16 AM
Does anyone is surprised at this point? And yet this criminal organization still exists and still has support.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-06-2017, 01:27 AM
(29-06-2017 01:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Does anyone is surprised at this point? And yet this criminal organization still exists and still has support.

I think after his refusal to return to Australia last time, the surprise is well and truly lost.

29-06-2017, 01:33 AM
(29-06-2017 01:27 AM)Gruntsky Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 01:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Does anyone is surprised at this point? And yet this criminal organization still exists and still has support.

I think after his refusal to return to Australia last time, the surprise is well and truly lost.

I meant it in more general sense. I'm not surprised when politicians lie, nor I'm surprised when yet another catholic priest is suspected of being sex offender.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-06-2017, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2017 01:51 AM by Free Thought.)
Guys hold up and give the news a bit more of a look over before we start making assassination jokes. I'd rather he stand trail and the truth bear out what may than Pell be murdered. And anyway, as any Australians here would know, we save our state-sponsered murder and torture for Asians and darkies what dun come o'er on boats.

According the the ABC, Pell will return to Australia to fight the charges against him, having been granted leave to do so by Pope Frankfurter.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post