Sentence structure and wording is horrible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Sentence structure and wording is horrible
(25-08-2013 09:00 PM)Anudist Wrote:  It may seem like an odd question, but: Are you getting enough sleep?

That's what I was thinking it could be, I can barely fall asleep. When I do fall asleep, I wake up about 2 hours later and stare at my clock for a few hours until I have to get up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Sentence structure and wording is horrible
(26-08-2013 02:53 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  That's what I was thinking it could be, I can barely fall asleep. When I do fall asleep, I wake up about 2 hours later and stare at my clock for a few hours until I have to get up.

That's what I've tracked my own issues with grammar and spelling down to. Typically I'm able to read and write pretty well, but if I had a crappy time sleeping that day (I work nights) I find both abilities go straight into the crapper.

I'd recommend talking to your doctor about your sleep problems. I'm now on a prescription sleep aid (non-habit forming) and find sleep tends to come easier now. At the very least you could talk about your habits before getting into bed. You'd be surprised the difference some very minor changes to your routine can make.

On top of the writing problems, there may be other things that you don't realize are issues that could be cropping up because of the lack of sleep.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply