Seperation anxiety

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Seperation anxiety
Told ya so. Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2014, 11:27 AM
This morning he treated me to a heretofore unknown talent - opera singer. Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-04-2014, 11:28 AM
(20-04-2014 11:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  This morning he treated me to a heretofore unknown talent - opera singer. Shocking

Oh My!

Is he okay?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-04-2014, 11:31 AM
(20-04-2014 11:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 11:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  This morning he treated me to a heretofore unknown talent - opera singer. Shocking

Oh My!

Is he okay?

Physically yes, but he is confined for 6 weeks now, sitting in an airline kennel, no walking, I have to carry him out to go potty... of course he is very unhappy and doesn't understand why he is being punished.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Luckily he only gets that way 3 times a day, when the drugs wear off. Mostly he is just asleep.

20-04-2014, 12:54 PM
(20-04-2014 11:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 11:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh My!

Is he okay?

Physically yes, but he is confined for 6 weeks now, sitting in an airline kennel, no walking, I have to carry him out to go potty... of course he is very unhappy and doesn't understand why he is being punished.

He can't walk at all for six weeks?!?!?

No wonder he's crying/howling/singing opera.

Are you allowed to let him walk a little and then more and more each day? Geez, I hope so.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-04-2014, 12:55 PM
(20-04-2014 12:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 11:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  Physically yes, but he is confined for 6 weeks now, sitting in an airline kennel, no walking, I have to carry him out to go potty... of course he is very unhappy and doesn't understand why he is being punished.

He can't walk at all for six weeks?!?!?

No wonder he's crying/howling/singing opera.

Are you allowed to let him walk a little and then more and more each day? Geez, I hope so.

Not really, although a tiny bit of on leash walking happens at potty time. Rehab comes after the 6 weeks...

20-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Glad to hear Mop's doing ok!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
21-04-2014, 08:39 AM
So we got through the first whole day yesterday and I think in a couple days he will have adjusted to his new schedule. The drugs help a lot - I just hope I don't end up with an addicted dog.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-04-2014, 11:26 AM
How about an update Dom...how is Mop doing?