September 13th 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: September 13th 2015
Well the world must've ended. I'm so unhappy, I mean I had my labs done and everything! This is so irritating!

I'm gonna be irritated and upset about being dead for at least a...

Oh, wait...

Apparently I have to turn in that lab. Huh, who'da thought?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
13-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Officially the 14th here and nada. Big surprise Dodgy.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-09-2015, 06:34 AM
I think I'm the first to post that there is no longer anywhere in the world where it is still the 13th, and at least looking out my window, the world is still here. Why can't these asshole doomsayers ever get it right?

OTOH, the stock market won't open for another hour, so I don't know if the economy collapsed late last night.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
14-09-2015, 06:38 AM
Whenever someone comes up with a "prophecy" -- it should come with a guarantee --- that if the "prophecy" turns out to be incorrect, everyone gets to line up and kick the "prophet" one good swift kick, right to the nads........

After a couple of those sessions, these gasbags will quit making this stupid shit up.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Actually, aren't false prophets supposed to be stoned to death according to the Bible?
14-09-2015, 11:01 AM
(14-09-2015 10:56 AM)jabeady Wrote:  Actually, aren't false prophets supposed to be stoned to death according to the Bible?

Which explains why so many of their "predictions" deal with events that aren't called out on a specific date --- say "A week from Tuesday"......

That'd make for a short career........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-09-2015, 12:36 PM
(13-09-2015 12:07 PM)Loom Wrote:  Since we're still a few hours away from sunset my dad insists that doomsday is still upon us...or that it's actually on the 28th.

I told him that, based on our calendar, the year 2015 will end on December 31st at midnight.

Apparently I'm disrespectful Tongue

The 28th ... Consider hmm, a Monday. Do I call in, "Messiah" or "rapture" or what? I know my company pretty well- they're gonna want some official code.

Oh hey, how about, "family death"? When they request details I can just say, "the entire human family". That should keep them off my back.

Yup. Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-09-2015, 12:43 PM
(14-09-2015 12:36 PM)kim Wrote:  The 28th ... Consider hmm, a Monday. Do I call in, "Messiah" or "rapture" or what? I know my company pretty well- they're gonna want some official code.

Tell them to log it under code 666. That should take care of it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Quote:Except that according to Jews, the coming of the Messiah doesn't mean the end of the world. It just means we'll have a king again, and world peace.

Pfft. And some people says jews are smart!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
14-09-2015, 01:58 PM
(14-09-2015 01:32 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:Except that according to Jews, the coming of the Messiah doesn't mean the end of the world. It just means we'll have a king again, and world peace.

Pfft. And some people says jews are smart!

It's about a percentage of Nobels won. I think they bribed people. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post