September 13th 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: September 13th 2015
(31-08-2015 07:46 AM)kim Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 02:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I'm putting it on my calendar to repent on the 12th.

Repent? I'm putting on my calendar to shoot up heroin on the 12th. Drinking Beverage

[Image: that-escalated-quickly-will-ferrell.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
05-09-2015, 08:06 PM
(29-08-2015 11:18 PM)Aliza Wrote:  No one is going to hell.
Everyone gets to live.
We’ll all be happy.

Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
05-09-2015, 08:09 PM
My sister's birthday is the 12th. Guess I better find a really good card since it will be the last one. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-09-2015, 10:43 AM
It's but one week away. :3 Will you vandal, protest or bunker down? Will you lift up the crow bar and leave Dairy Queen in peace as you steal flints at the fema towered Walmart? Will you pluck some leaves off of the town trees, and boil them make a tea? How will you deal with the end of the world, when it comes for you and me?
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
09-09-2015, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 02:26 PM by dancefortwo.)
I'm going to revisit this thread on Sept 14th to see if the world has exploded.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-09-2015, 08:52 PM
You doubters. The world will end on January 1 3000. None of you will be laughing then!!

In 1976, some idiot predicted that Adelaide would be hit by a tidal wave. Adelaide is a fairly flat city, surrounded by hills. If a tidal wave did hit Adelaide, it would cause tremendous damage. Fortunately, Adelaide is not in a tidal wave prone part of the world.

But this prediction did cause some degree of panic. Quite a few people sold their houses on the cheap and, of course, lost a lot of money. There were rumours that the a-hole who started the rumour was involved with a real estate company who bought up lots of properties on the cheap and the sold them at much higher prices when the tidal wave didn't eventuate.

Our flamboyant - but excellent!! - Premier (Americans should read this as "Governor") Don Dunstan was carried on a chair by four men (IIRC) and was prepared to act as King Canute. he wasn't required.

http://www.adelaiderememberwhen.com.au/a...-happened/
10-09-2015, 05:54 PM
(25-08-2015 01:53 PM)Loom Wrote:  Hello all. This is my first post here, so be gentle Tongue

It's about something my dad, a devout believer, brought up to me today.

He mentioned reading s book called the Harbinger (I think). He went on to tell me about all these economic crashes and catastrophic events that coincided with the Hebrew calendar.

He says the next 'predicted' event is the fall of the US dollar/economic collapse of the world, set to occur on Sept 13, 2015. He believes it will happen, and will herald the beginning of the tribulations.

Of course, I think it's nothing but a bunch of woo mongering, like any other 'prediction.'

But I wound up not telling him that, I just smiled and nodded. I'm no debater, and this is the first I've heard of this.

I'm curious what you guys think. Do you think the US economy will collapse come Sept 13...or will we wake up Sept 14 with a bunch of disappointed xtians Tongue

Well, that's it then!

We are all fucking DOOMED.

I'm going to sell everything I own now, and buy a cave from some guy who is advertising it as part of some ocean front property in Arizona where we can see the ocean as far as we can see.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
11-09-2015, 06:38 AM
It's two days away! I still need to get some popcorn--er survival gear, but given the lackluster performance of this apocalypse thing thus far I may not need it! Though the popcorn is probably still a must.

My dad is still waiting with bated breath. I think I'm looking forward to it as much as he is.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
11-09-2015, 06:54 AM
(28-08-2015 06:16 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 05:51 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  September 13, 2015 will be a Sunday. The markets will be closed. The U.S. economy will not be able to collapse until the markets open again on Monday the 14th.

There will be a spiritual collapse on Sunday.
Drinking Beverage

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
11-09-2015, 07:06 AM
(30-08-2015 07:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 11:18 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I’ve heard Jewish people talking IN VERY SMALL QUANTITIES about Rosh Hashana this year marking the start of the coming of the (Jewish) Messiah. Christians say that the date cannot be known, but we Jews take a different approach.

I’d like to provide you with a handy survival list just in case their predictions are correct:

1. Absolutely no special preparations are required. If the messiah comes, then NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE except that there will be peace on Earth. Won’t that be nice?

No one is going to hell.
Everyone gets to live.
We’ll all be happy.
No one needs to convert to Judaism to get all of this.

What the hang? Is it even legal to have a religion like that?

The following is an excerpt from an orthodox Jewish website:

The Jewish people believe in what's called the End of Days. This isn't the final end of the world – but merely the end of history as we know it. After the End of Days the world will continue as usual, with the big exception that there will be world peace.

It is less climactic than the Christian view of the end of days, and with far fewer special effects, but our version is still so much better. Smile