• 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Serial Goat Rapist On The Loose In Florida
Seems like something Skink would do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2016, 05:48 PM
(19-02-2016 05:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So turns out in Florida they tried to pass a law back in 2008, and they pushed for it quite hard, to make having sex with animals a felony.
This law did not pass which means people actually discussed and voted on this and decided that it was ok to fuck animals...
In 2011, 3 years later, they did make it a minor crime though.

wtf America?

The news wouldn't be as interesting without goat rape. It's all about ratings.

'Murican Canadian
19-02-2016, 05:48 PM
(19-02-2016 05:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So turns out in Florida they tried to pass a law back in 2008, and they pushed for it quite hard, to make having sex with animals a felony.
This law did not pass which means people actually discussed and voted on this and decided that it was ok to fuck animals...

wtf America?

Whaaat Shocking Sex with animals is only a misdemeanor in Florida? Its been a major felony in the UK for like fucking ever !
19-02-2016, 06:41 PM

wtf FLORIDA?

Fixed it for you. You ever been to Florida? Present company excepted, those people are strange. One would like to think that such a law wouldn't be necessary.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Random prediction: Within my lifetime, there will be a movement supporting the right for pure humans to have equal rights in relationships with human animal genetic crossbreeds. It will be called goat sex matters or something. Okay maybe not that last part.

'Murican Canadian
19-02-2016, 07:25 PM
(19-02-2016 06:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

wtf FLORIDA?

Fixed it for you. You ever been to Florida? Present company excepted, those people are strange. One would like to think that such a law wouldn't be necessary.

I don't understand why people think we're so strange. Just because we have one goat rapist.... and Marco Rubio.... and Jeb Bush.... and George Zimmerman doesn't
mean we're all bad apples.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
19-02-2016, 07:37 PM
GoatMan.

[Image: goatman.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-02-2016, 08:34 PM
My girlfriend's parents are going to Florida for vacation in a few days, like all people in Québec do every winter. Should I warn them, or let the goat sex be a surprise?

'Murican Canadian
19-02-2016, 09:26 PM
(19-02-2016 08:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My girlfriend's parents are going to Florida for vacation in a few days, like all people in Québec do every winter. Should I warn them, or let the goat sex be a surprise?

How much of the old goatness do they have? Especially the dad. He may be at risk. Evil_monster
19-02-2016, 09:52 PM
(19-02-2016 09:26 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 08:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My girlfriend's parents are going to Florida for vacation in a few days, like all people in Québec do every winter. Should I warn them, or let the goat sex be a surprise?

How much of the old goatness do they have? Especially the dad. He may be at risk. Evil_monster

The only thing you need to warn them about is how little sympathy we have for them when they try to order food at the restaurants in French. This is the United States! We don't have to legally accommodate Spanish in this country... you think we're going to accommodate your French!?

No! The waitress at Denny's does not speak French, and you can figure out where the bathrooms are by the pictures on the doors. Angry

Sorry about that. I feel better now.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post