Serial Goat Rapist On The Loose In Florida

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Serial Goat Rapist On The Loose In Florida
(19-02-2016 09:52 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 09:26 PM)Fireball Wrote:  How much of the old goatness do they have? Especially the dad. He may be at risk. Evil_monster

The only thing you need to warn them about is how little sympathy we have for them when they try to order food at the restaurants in French. This is the United States! We don't have to legally accommodate Spanish in this country... you think we're going to accommodate your French!?

No! The waitress at Denny's does not speak French, and you can figure out where the bathrooms are by the pictures on the doors. Angry

Sorry about that. I feel better now.

Goats don't care. The language of love is universal.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-02-2016, 01:28 AM
A couple here in germany wanted the german supreme court to overthrow the anti-sodomy ruling (you can get fined up to 25k€). The supreme court decided.....its not even worth a decision and rejected the couple.

Supreme court ruling

Sorry, english version not availiable yet.
20-02-2016, 04:25 AM
(19-02-2016 08:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My girlfriend's parents are going to Florida for vacation in a few days, like all people in Québec do every winter. Should I warn them, or let the goat sex be a surprise?

unless they are genetically very similar to goats you really have no reason to warn them
20-02-2016, 04:28 AM
(19-02-2016 09:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 09:52 PM)Aliza Wrote:  The only thing you need to warn them about is how little sympathy we have for them when they try to order food at the restaurants in French. This is the United States! We don't have to legally accommodate Spanish in this country... you think we're going to accommodate your French!?

No! The waitress at Denny's does not speak French, and you can figure out where the bathrooms are by the pictures on the doors. Angry

Sorry about that. I feel better now.

Goats don't care. The language of love is universal.

so is the language of sexually transmitted diseases Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
20-02-2016, 05:05 AM
(20-02-2016 04:25 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 08:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My girlfriend's parents are going to Florida for vacation in a few days, like all people in Québec do every winter. Should I warn them, or let the goat sex be a surprise?

unless they are genetically very similar to goats you really have no reason to warn them

How similar? I'm more genetically similar than different to the grapefruit sitting in my kitchen Tongue. It probably thinks about raping me every time I walk past.

'Murican Canadian
20-02-2016, 05:29 AM
(20-02-2016 05:05 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 04:25 AM)Ace Wrote:  unless they are genetically very similar to goats you really have no reason to warn them

How similar? I'm more genetically similar than different to the grapefruit sitting in my kitchen Tongue. It probably thinks about raping me every time I walk past.

Ambush the grapefruit before it gets you, sneak up on it and take it from behindLaugh out loadTongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-02-2016, 05:54 AM
(20-02-2016 04:28 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 09:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Goats don't care. The language of love is universal.

so is the language of sexually transmitted diseases Evil_monster

Some condoms are made with goat skin. In that regards, they naturally have built in protection.

'Murican Canadian
20-02-2016, 06:42 AM
(20-02-2016 05:54 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 04:28 AM)Ace Wrote:  so is the language of sexually transmitted diseases Evil_monster

Some condoms are made with goat skin. In that regards, they naturally have built in protection.

That's good to know I'll bear that in mind next time I'm in Florida not doing goat molesty things of course Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-02-2016, 07:20 AM
(20-02-2016 05:54 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 04:28 AM)Ace Wrote:  so is the language of sexually transmitted diseases Evil_monster

"some" ? so what are the rest made off if not plastic/rubber like substance ? don't tell me its made from goats testicles
20-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Some condoms are made of sheep intestine.