Seriously?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Seriously?
Not one mention of the Cavaliers winning the NBA title? I'm not a huge NBA fan, but the amount of remarkable storylines that came out of this victory is staggering and no one on here started a thread already. Shocking.

LeBron James played perhaps the greatest series in history, the team came back from down 3-1 in the series (no team ever did that in the NBA Finals), it was the first NBA title for Cavs ever, the championship ended a title drought for the city of Cleveland that dates to the Jim Brown-led Browns in the early 1960s, LeBron left this city to win a title in Miami, returned to give his hometown its first title ...

The list goes on.

Just shocked no one posted on this.

I think this puts him top 3 all time.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Seriously?
What's an NBA?

Huh

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
20-06-2016, 10:22 AM
(20-06-2016 10:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What's an NBA?

Huh

It's a Merican thing, you wouldn't understand. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Non-Believers Association

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
20-06-2016, 10:45 AM
I haven't watched basketball since the early - mid 90's.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-06-2016, 10:47 AM
(20-06-2016 10:20 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Not one mention of the Cavaliers winning the NBA title? I'm not a huge NBA fan, but the amount of remarkable storylines that came out of this victory is staggering and no one on here started a thread already. Shocking.

LeBron James played perhaps the greatest series in history, the team came back from down 3-1 in the series (no team ever did that in the NBA Finals), it was the first NBA title for Cavs ever, the championship ended a title drought for the city of Cleveland that dates to the Jim Brown-led Browns in the early 1960s, LeBron left this city to win a title in Miami, returned to give his hometown its first title ...

The list goes on.

Just shocked no one posted on this.

I think this puts him top 3 all time.

It's finally over?

I'm sorry but it's too long for me to care.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-06-2016, 10:48 AM
I loathe basketball.

But I keep getting crap on my Facebook page because I have Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-06-2016, 10:51 AM
I was just shocked. After every major sport crowns a winner, someone on here will post something, but nothing. To add to my list, the Warriors had the best regular season in history and had the MVP of the league on their team, setting all kinds of records, but were denied. They lost just nine regular-season games all year and lost nine playoff games. Just an amazing amount of stories came out of this and no one on here cared. Very surprising.

----
20-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Maybe if it were the Toilet Paper League amd the Crumplers beat the Folders there would be a 28-page thread going?

----
20-06-2016, 10:56 AM
(20-06-2016 10:51 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I was just shocked. After every major sport crowns a winner, someone on here will post something, but nothing. To add to my list, the Warriors had the best regular season in history and had the MVP of the league on their team, setting all kinds of records, but were denied. They lost just nine regular-season games all year and lost nine playoff games. Just an amazing amount of stories came out of this and no one on here cared. Very surprising.

Because it's a long damn season. It's no wonder no one cares. Facepalm

Seriously they play a ton of games. Their so-called playoff season is ridiculously long.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post