Seriously considering suicide.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Seriously considering suicide.
I am now in hospital.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 16 users Like Banjo's post
27-09-2017, 08:01 PM
(27-09-2017 07:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am now in hospital.

Can you please keep us informed?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-09-2017, 08:02 PM
My pain has been out of control. There is no medicine to help. It's madness.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
27-09-2017, 08:03 PM
I’m here if you want to talk.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Banjo,

It'll be permanent.

It'll cause pain to those many that love you.

I share you're frustration with the world, but I could not consider leaving it, with so many that I love still left in it.

They still need my help, your loved ones still need your help.

If you can't find a reason right now to live for yourself, find a reason to live for them.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
27-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Glad you went to hospital for help.

Depression can be a sneaky fucker and can try to fool you into thinking there is no way out.

There is.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-09-2017, 08:08 PM
(27-09-2017 08:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m here if you want to talk.

Me too. Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
27-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Thanks guys. I am trying. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
27-09-2017, 08:26 PM
(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey guys.
I am of the opinion I should be dead.

I share that opinion, you should be dead. I have counted 9 times I should've been dead. And yet, we both live. Thumbsup

(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  There is currently a madness within those in my immediate family. This madness appears generated by greed, desperation, hostility and paranoia. I feel separated and I don't want to be involved.

I know that feeling too.

(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I feel everything would be better if I were simply not here.

But have you done an actuarial assessment? I did. I felt it was important to objectively quantify it.

(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  These days I find myself with little patience when confronted with what I consider to be stupidity. This makes it hard to want to remain on this planet.

Me too. I just wanna go full Jesus on some of these hypocritical "Christian" motherfuckers and shit the Word into their mouth until they gag on it. I cannot abide hypocrites. I will not abide hypocrites.

(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I may go to hospital. I know I am affected terribly by the astounding amount of chemicals that have been pumped through my body. I am obviously affected by this. It has gotten to the point where I really am just over anything and everything.

I don't think it's the chemicals, I think you have found a clarity impervious to both intoxication and indoctrination.

(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It's just a waste of time. I'm over it.

Yes, wait, ... there's a song... gimme a sec...

(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This shit can't go on.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold

(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I do want to thank everybody for the support I received.

Whoa there cowboy. Sounds like you thinking about going on an unauthorized downrange recon mission on your own. You owe us documentation and a final report if you decide to bail. The tech saved your life, if it also ended up killing you we would like to know that too.

Don't make me hug you old man. It'll be uncomfortable for both of us.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Cheers mate.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post