Seriously considering suicide.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: Seriously considering suicide.
Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2017, 02:41 AM
I hope you're feeling better Banjo. Honestly the planet needs more people like you, not less.

Get your own bleeding hymn book
28-09-2017, 03:26 AM
(27-09-2017 07:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey guys.
I am of the opinion I should be dead. There is currently a madness within those in my immediate family. This madness appears generated by greed, desperation, hostility and paranoia.

I feel separated and I don't want to be involved. I feel everything would be better if I were simply not here. These days I find myself with little patience when confronted with what I consider to be stupidity. This makes it hard to want to remain on this planet.

I may go to hospital. I know I am affected terribly by the astounding amount of chemicals that have been pumped through my body. I am obviously affected by this. It has gotten to the point where I really am just over anything and everything.

It's just a waste of time. I'm over it.

I do want to thank everybody for the support I received.

This shit can't go on.

Banjo, I don't really know you all that well, although I personally have been where you are right now. That garbage time when you think that not being present, would not change anything. I agree that it sucks, but you need to get help to over come this.

Part of the problem, is that it appears as if nobody cares. They are all rapped up in there backwards first world issues, whilst you struggle on. If you're able to do so, get help, and get away from these people. Family is family, but it doesn't mean you need to destroy yourself watching them be total ass-hats. Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes to reset your view on a few things, especially that of your self.

If you want to talk or anything, as well as the support you'll get on the forum as it is, drop me a PM or email and I'll happily talk to you about what's going on.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
28-09-2017, 03:49 AM
What everyone else said. I don't have anything more to offer, just hoping you get through this, we want you to stay Hug

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
28-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Hug

I'm proud of you!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Hang in there, Dale. Keep the beats.

Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
28-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Don't do that.
If your family is that bad then make a change.
Get away from the bad shit.
Heal up.
It's a big step but if it's a matter of self preservation then IMO it's warranted.
You can't help others if you are messed up yourself.
You gotta get whole and later think about doubling back if you want/need to.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
28-09-2017, 08:34 AM
(28-09-2017 02:41 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  I hope you're feeling better Banjo. Honestly the planet needs more people like you, not less.

Agree!!
I hope you are doing better today. ((((hugs))))

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
28-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Please stay with us. We need you. We need your perspective on the crazyness in the world. You're an amazing and wonderful person. Heart Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
28-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Hey mate, we’d all love it if you checked in once a day just to see how you’re doing. Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post