Seriously considering suicide.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Seriously considering suicide.
Indeed. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 08:46 AM by The Organic Chemist.)
(06-10-2017 04:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks.

Just learned my dad is in hospital. He has a case of shingles on his face. He's 89.

I had shingles. second worst case ever seen here. It was Erik's death that led to the drop in my immune system.

I fear this episode is due to current high levels of stress.

He and I finally share the effects of an event.

Ironic.

Hug

Hopefully this will cheer you up. It combines so much of what you enjoy. At 2:20, you can see the girls start to laugh.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
06-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Ha. I once did that with a woman. I played her body like a set of congas.

She said it was "The greatest thing ever!"

Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
06-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Glad you're here, Banjo. Hope your pain level is more manageable.

Speaking of pain... And since it's been brought up...

So I'm walking in Walmart a few years ago not long after the whole Fifty Shades of Grey *phenomenon* started. And two 20-somethings guys are having a conversation a few feet in front of me. Guy #1: "I tried that fifty shades stuff on my girlfriend and she said it just didn't do a damn thing for her." Guy #2: Me too, same reaction." Me, (fifty-something year old gray haired grandma type person) as I pass by them in the aisle... "Boys, that just means you're not doing it right."

I never even looked back to see the reaction, but heard at least two other adults in ear shot fall out laughing.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
06-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Some of your posts piss me off but Banjo you seem like a good-hearted dude and I wish you well. I'm glad you thought to make this thread before doing anything...extreme.

06-10-2017, 07:12 PM
(06-10-2017 08:14 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Hopefully this will cheer you up. It combines so much of what you enjoy. At 2:20, you can see the girls start to laugh.

I would have been finished way before 2:20.

06-10-2017, 10:35 PM
I have suicidal thoughts, too. I won't tell you not to commit suicide because it's not my place to, but since you're mentioning it here, I assume you don't wish to commit suicide.

Maybe talk to people who used to be suicidal?

No
07-10-2017, 05:35 AM
(06-10-2017 03:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Ha. I once did that with a woman. I played her body like a set of congas.

She said it was "The greatest thing ever!"

Wink

[Image: 820.jpeg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
08-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Back to you Banjo and the OP...

We haven't talked much lately. This heart attack thing has rocked my world, and not in a good way. I almost died...seriously almost died.

But shit has been rough. My mother ended up drinking herself nearly to death the following week using me having a heart attack as the excuse...we haven't spoken in forever...but any excuse she can grab.

Then I get hit by a woman when I am trying to go to work....her insurance originally decided no fault because there were no witnesses then turned around and said it was my fault which mean cost to me even if it's in increased premiums.

One med was over $1200.00 for three months...I owe the hospital five grand. My job tried to cut my pay to less than half though I have even worked from home.

And I get so tired...just so physically tired over nothing.

Fuck! At one point this week I told my husband I sort of wish I wouldn't have made the call to 911. First cancer now this. FML

Thankfully I had the presence of mind to see my family doctor and she got me some meds because she said it wasn't unusual for someone who had been through what I have gone through to experience depressive crashes.

Yesterday I had a little bit of a revelation...about myself and my life.

For the last three Saturdays I have gone to watch my ten year old step granddaughter perform with the drill team at the pee wee football games. It's been good in one way because I am forced to walk a fair distance to and from my car but the first weekend it was about 100 degrees out, the second was in the 90s, and yesterday high 80s. It's a physical struggle but it means a lot to her.

Walking back to my car yesterday I ended up by a lady my age who has been at all three games. She has an orthopedic boot on one leg and has a little scooter to rest the lower part of that leg on. Yesterday she was walking and though she had the scooter she wasn't resting her leg on it.

I said, "Aren't you supposed to be using that thing?" She said yes but fussed a bit that it bothers her and last week she fell describing how she ended up as looking like a cockroach.

I told her I wouldn't tell her doctor she wasn't using it if she wouldn't tell my doctor I was at the games. She asked why and I told her I just had a heart attack a month ago. "And you are out in this heat?!?", she exclaimed.

I said yeah...I can either lay down or keep going. She agreed with that, put her leg back on the scooter, smiled, and off we went to our cars. I assume I will see her next Saturday.

That's what you and I do Banjo...we keep going and do the best we can.

Much love...much, much love.
A

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-10-2017, 08:26 PM
I know your situation Angele.

Good luck with everything.

Love to you as well.

To the others who responded, thanks. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post