Seriously, what good am I?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Seriously, what good am I?
What the shit, Paleo? Confused That's a depressed seal; get her a happy one, for fuck's sake!

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 08:06 PM
(04-05-2014 07:46 PM)kim Wrote:  What the shit, Paleo? Confused That's a depressed seal; get her a happy one, for fuck's sake!

But its cute. And he is happy that he is safe.Big Grin

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
04-05-2014, 08:36 PM
This one looks like it's having a good time Shy

[Image: tumblr_m0ajqqTf8Q1qeqfkno1_500.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
04-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Yea see - that's happy - he looks like he's about to pee. Shy
(04-05-2014 08:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This one looks like it's having a good time Shy

[Image: tumblr_m0ajqqTf8Q1qeqfkno1_500.jpg]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-05-2014, 04:48 AM
What can I say that has not already been said? I value you, for you have given me courage to delve into things I ignored about myself. You're the kind of person I wish I had known 10 years ago.

Stay strong dear-heart, for in the face of adversity you have stood tall and triumphed, not by ignoring it but by looking it in the face and saying I am better than this.

Here's the thing, were any of this true, Christian apologetics would not exist. One does not have to bend in multiple ways to defend electricity or aerodynamics. - Banjo

god's love is unconditional on the condition you do every thing he says. - Betty Bowers
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post