Seriously??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2011, 09:07 PM
RE: Seriously??
I guess so. It's just that it happens to affect all of the rest of us. There are valid reasons for having to call out of/leave work. You really can't just come and go at your whim. If we all did that, there wouldn't ever be anyone working.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Well if them leaving directly effects your job performance, then that's a management issue and you should bring it to their attention.

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
20-03-2011, 09:37 PM
(20-03-2011 09:33 PM)ConditionYellow Wrote:  Well if them leaving directly effects your job performance, then that's a management issue and you should bring it to their attention.

If I thought it would make any difference I would. We don't really have management. Wink

I'm not going to start whining about my job itself though-this isn't the forum for it, and I hope to not be working there for too much longer-hopefully a year at most.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
20-03-2011, 09:40 PM
(20-03-2011 09:37 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  If I thought it would make any difference I would. We don't really have management.

I can definitely relate.

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.