Server Maintenance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Server Maintenance
(25-04-2014 05:59 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 05:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I miss rev Sad

What happened to him?

I really have no idea. He had something come up and he is now without internet until further notice. Sad

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2014, 07:02 PM
(25-04-2014 06:31 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 05:56 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You were downloading the php file of the webpage itself (index or user for example). That's the code that makes the website.

Oh, that makes sense, thanks Smile

No problem, I had the same issue on my phone.

Atir aissom atir imon
25-04-2014, 07:03 PM
(25-04-2014 06:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 05:59 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What happened to him?

I really have no idea. He had something come up and he is now without internet until further notice. Sad

Jeebus struck his modem with lightning obviously, he must repent.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
26-04-2014, 10:07 AM
(25-04-2014 05:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 05:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I miss rev Sad

I really, really hope he will return soon.

I spoke with him on the phone yesterday and have been keeping in contact with him. He isn't sure when he'll be back online, unfortunately. Just one of those things, and honestly I don't want to overshare as I don't feel it's my place.

But rest assured that he will be back as soon as he can and that he's doing alright, considering being cut off from all of us. Undecided

If anyone wants me to pass a particular message on to him, I'd be more than happy to do so. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
26-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks EA, no reason to share details, it is Rev's business after all.

Glad to know he is okay.

Tell him we miss him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-04-2014, 10:17 AM
(26-04-2014 10:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 05:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I really, really hope he will return soon.

I spoke with him on the phone yesterday and have been keeping in contact with him. He isn't sure when he'll be back online, unfortunately. Just one of those things, and honestly I don't want to overshare as I don't feel it's my place.

But rest assured that he will be back as soon as he can and that he's doing alright, considering being cut off from all of us. Undecided

If anyone wants me to pass a particular message on to him, I'd be more than happy to do so. Big Grin

Tell him we loves and misses him!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
26-04-2014, 10:34 AM
(26-04-2014 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks EA, no reason to share details, it is Rev's business after all.

Glad to know he is okay.

Tell him we miss him.

(26-04-2014 10:17 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 10:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I spoke with him on the phone yesterday and have been keeping in contact with him. He isn't sure when he'll be back online, unfortunately. Just one of those things, and honestly I don't want to overshare as I don't feel it's my place.

Tell him we loves and misses him!

I will certainly do so the next time I speaks with him! Big Grin