Sessions does not recall, or does he?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Sessions does not recall, or does he?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...54551.html

“I can only do my best to answer all of your questions as I understand them and to the best of my memory. But I will not accept and reject accusations that I have ever lied under oath. That is a lie.”

So it's a lie to say that he lied... This is just me, but I think he's lying about that.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2017, 06:23 AM
RE: Sessions does not recall, or does he?
I watched that hearing. It would have been funny if it wasn't so sad. I don't think it's going to end well for him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-11-2017, 06:29 AM
I don't know if he can recall but he needs to BE recalled so we can try to forget him.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
15-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Until 2018, he's fine, and he may continue to be so after that. If 2016 and 2017 have showed us anything, it's that Republicans are more interested in winning and consolidating power than they are at ethical governing, honesty, or America.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
15-11-2017, 08:13 AM
If I 'forgot' things that happened while I was on the job as much as people in this administration do, my ass would be fired.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
15-11-2017, 08:16 AM
(15-11-2017 06:29 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I don't know if he can recall but he needs to BE recalled so we can try to forget him.

That is actually not a good idea. Trump then can appoint a new person who will not recuse himself on the Russia thing. It's better the way it is.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-11-2017, 08:28 AM
(15-11-2017 08:16 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-11-2017 06:29 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I don't know if he can recall but he needs to BE recalled so we can try to forget him.

That is actually not a good idea. Trump then can appoint a new person who will not recuse himself on the Russia thing. It's better the way it is.

I know, it was a lame attempt at humor and not a serious suggestion but I will be happy to see him gone from the political scene eventually. The one good thing about keeping all these idiots around is that they will be spending more and more time on their own defense leaving less time to screw things up.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
15-11-2017, 01:20 PM
It won't be long before he has to check his driver's license to remember his middle name.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
15-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Even his wife looks like she's thinking "Oh come ON now Jefferson, really ?", with a skeptical look. Big Grin

What I thought was funny, was when the black members of the committee held his feet to the fire, and the man who has not one black person, or woman (I think) on his senior team, had to submit to questioning from *those people* he's looked down on his entire life. You could see the wheels turning.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Being Attorney General is an exhausting job, one that demands youth and vigor. I am beginning to question if Sessions has what it takes to obstruct justice, wage the racist war on drugs, and withstand the jet lag of frequent trips to Russia. Toughen up, Jeff.

O, mia patria, sì bella e perduta
[+] 2 users Like DistantSecond2's post