Set Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Set Theory
Stand with me now, at the edge of the universe; and recite with me:

I Remember...

[Image: supernova_milky_way.jpg]

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven.

Thus, the firmament, the Celestial Sphere; the husk of our seed, blown into space by our awakening. Eternal, Vast, Magnificent; the detritus of our creation is the vista of our evolution. We are the waters under the firmament; eighty percent of our being, subject the the whim and whimsy of celestial body.

[Image: moon_3x4.jpg]

Lest we forget...

Cold hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colours from our sight
Red is gray and yellow, white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion

What we are, the neter Set hath beget. We are not the Fallen; we are Lucifer, rising. Back, to the stars; to what we truly are. The shadow of the Father never need be shed in disgrace, there is no Elder God we need to replace; we are each of us the Father, in unity, the human race.

That which is greater than yourself is your guide; of necessity, everything is less than I. Unity, will be done.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-12-2011, 02:25 PM
RE: Set Theory
Ummmm... I'm not sure what the hell you are talking about.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 02:27 PM
This sounds really cool. I wish I could understand HoC.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
(02-12-2011 02:25 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Ummmm... I'm not sure what the hell you are talking about.

The tolling of the iron bell, calling the faithful to their knees... do you not remember? Wink

Every story of god is the same story. The universe, in us, remembering all. We are not the children of Adam, that was a deception to protect us from the true nature of time. We are Light, spoken into being. We are Chaos, emerging into Order.

[Image: 300px-CHONPS.svg.png]

The Six of creation; the Seven reflects a greater heaven, a guide to righteousness that has gone so horribly wrong. Wink

02-12-2011, 02:40 PM
(02-12-2011 02:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:25 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Ummmm... I'm not sure what the hell you are talking about.

The tolling of the iron bell, calling the faithful to their knees... do you not remember? Wink

Every story of god is the same story. The universe, in us, remembering all. We are not the children of Adam, that was a deception to protect us from the true nature of time. We are Light, spoken into being. We are Chaos, emerging into Order.

The Six of creation; the Seven reflects a greater heaven, a guide to righteousness that has gone so horribly wrong. Wink

I'm not exactly a philosopher. I'm more of a literal and logical person. Can this be about a Jew and a priest walking into a bar?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
02-12-2011, 03:01 PM
(02-12-2011 02:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm not exactly a philosopher. I'm more of a literal and logical person. Can this be about a Jew and a priest walking into a bar?

This is about primitive man recognizing two gods. The Sun, giving us light, heat; energy. The Moon, giving us passion and madness.

You know, physics? Gravitation? Am I going too fast here? Wink

It is not "new" atheism that is required, it is the oldest theism in the world which must be understood.

02-12-2011, 03:09 PM
(02-12-2011 03:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm not exactly a philosopher. I'm more of a literal and logical person. Can this be about a Jew and a priest walking into a bar?

This is about primitive man recognizing two gods. The Sun, giving us light, heat; energy. The Moon, giving us passion and madness.

You know, physics? Gravitation? Am I going too fast here? Wink

It is not "new" atheism that is required, it is the oldest theism in the world which must be understood.

I'd hardly relate anything thought by primitave man to physics. Where did your post say anything about gravity? Or the Moon? Or the Sun?

We can discuss physics if you'd like.

-Mark Twain
02-12-2011, 03:09 PM

(02-12-2011 02:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  We are Chaos, emerging into Order.

How about the Entropy Law and the "Heat death of the Universe"?

You mentioned Physics so I thought I would ask?

Of course, you may be talking locally, in which case you could be right. Huh
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 03:10 PM
(02-12-2011 02:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

I'm not exactly a philosopher. I'm more of a literal and logical person. Can this be about a Jew and a priest walking into a bar?

Sooo.. A jew, a priest, and an Irish man walk into the bar and the bartender says..

"what is this.. a joke?"

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 3 users Like k37713's post
02-12-2011, 03:28 PM
(02-12-2011 03:10 PM)k37713 Wrote:  Sooo.. A jew, a priest, and an Irish man walk into the bar and the bartender says..

"what is this.. a joke?"

I lol'd.

-Mark Twain