Henry David Thoreau

Without god, life is everything
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Seth
(01-05-2012 02:34 PM)darcie Wrote:  Does Seth ever post here?? Big fan Thumbsup
Nope, he doesn't. No

Wish he did once in a while though! He's just really busy with his projects.
01-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that he doesn't post here? I mean, dude doesn't have 20 minutes while already sitting at his computer to check today's posts?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
01-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Maybe he's a lurker and needs encouragement. Chat with us, Seth!!

The preachers deal with men of straw, as they are men of straw themselves -
Henry David Thoreau

Without god, life is everything
[+] 2 users Like darcie's post
01-05-2012, 02:42 PM
(01-05-2012 02:37 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that he doesn't post here? I mean, dude doesn't have 20 minutes while already sitting at his computer to check today's posts?
I wouldn't think he'd really be able to engage. I can easily get lost reading some of the heavier threads and time just disappears.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
01-05-2012, 02:43 PM
(01-05-2012 02:37 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that he doesn't post here? I mean, dude doesn't have 20 minutes while already sitting at his computer to check today's posts?

I've wondered about this myself...I guess we have to become bigger than his Facebook page or YouTube channel to garner his attention. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-05-2012, 02:43 PM
When he started the site he posted but his popularity quickly skyrocketed and his time is now full. If imagine most of his TTA time is spent organizing the podcasts and planning videos. Not to mention the talks he's been a part of recently.

He also spends a lot of time on his Facebook page I would imagine due to its ease of use and because of how he can keep things more centered. This place is more about the community than Seth. He knows that.

That being what it is, does not mean he has never come back to make a guest appearance before. Nor does it mean you can't get ahold of him either.
Before being admin I had success getting in touch with him through his email. Editor@thethinkingatheist.com

He uses it and I'd imagine so long as your email isn't asinine he's likely to get back to you as soon as he has the time.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 03:05 PM
(01-05-2012 02:43 PM)lucradis Wrote:  He uses it and I'd imagine so long as your email isn't asinine he's likely to get back to you as soon as he has the time.

Well he answered you, so apparently asinine is ok.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-05-2012, 03:06 PM
How does he make his money? Does he charge for appearances or just make money off of ads on the site?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
01-05-2012, 03:11 PM
He has a job along with this whole gig. His day job is where the money comes from. He does this because he wants to help. As Lucradis said when the site was made he used to talk on the forum, after starting the facebook page he got more into that, primarily because more people were a part of it. It's also that little bit easier to interact with. He comes here every once in a while, mainly when asked by someone through e-mail.

The forum is very succesful as it is, and he is quite glad that the group who took over is here to keep the forum going. as was said if you really want to talk to him just e-mail him. It's really the easiest way for him to notice someone's message.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.