Seth Andrews' Letter Fan Video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Seth Andrews' Letter Fan Video
Favorite quote from the video. “Prisons made to look like mansions” ~ Seth

2nd favorite quote “While they all laugh at you for being different, you laugh at them for all being the same” ~ Seth

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2016, 05:53 PM
That says it!
12-05-2016, 05:14 PM
I've heard this at least once before. Which podcast was this? Was this one of his talks?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
12-05-2016, 07:32 PM
First time I've ever heard Seth. Go figure.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Fantastic!

04-07-2016, 09:30 AM
(12-05-2016 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  First time I've ever heard Seth. Go figure.

Sometimes I feel like the only one who listens to the podcasts, from comments like this. Tongue I was actually sad when I joined and saw they no longer did weekly update threads for discussion of each one.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2016, 09:35 AM
(04-07-2016 09:30 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  First time I've ever heard Seth. Go figure.

Sometimes I feel like the only one who listens to the podcasts, from comments like this. Tongue I was actually sad when I joined and saw they no longer did weekly update threads for discussion of each one.

I have listened to all of them. Some of them more than once.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-07-2016, 10:03 AM
(04-07-2016 09:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 09:30 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sometimes I feel like the only one who listens to the podcasts, from comments like this. Tongue I was actually sad when I joined and saw they no longer did weekly update threads for discussion of each one.

I have listened to all of them. Some of them more than once.

Same here. My ATF now is the one he just did with the GAM cast.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
04-07-2016, 10:12 AM
(04-07-2016 10:03 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 09:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I have listened to all of them. Some of them more than once.

Same here. My ATF now is the one he just did with the GAM cast.

His recent podcast with Tracie Harris got me right in the feels. It wasn't even the topic of the podcast that got to me...it was a very personal topic that was sort of stumbled into. I had to go back and listen to that one again.

It's funny to listen to him on other podcasts like Cognitive Dissonance...he is less his TTA persona and can hold his own with the crude and crazy antics of Tom and Cecil. He is more the radio DJ on the TTA podcast...if that makes sense.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Bravo!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user